Chapter 4:Future

As Jay meets face to face with the 10 strangers, Jay breaking the silence saying "h...hello" as he waves his hand and one of the kids with the crown saying "papa" its a 5 year old boy, he hugs jay and jay bend down looking at the kid, "who must you be" jay says the kid respond point at himself "my name is jhano" and he points to the second youngest "thats bryson" Bryson walks up "its so glad to see you again papa" jay gets up n hugs bryson "you must be 15" bryson responds with "yeah how did you get it" jay responds with "w...wait i got it" and the kid nods his head, and then their is 2 kids left with the crown jay tells bryson "and who are those 2 people" bryson respond with "those are your oldest sons braxton he is 17 and grayson is 19", grayson turns away from jay and says "you can come out now", as everyone that came with jay gets out from their hiding spot they all stand with jay, as they face the future people they can tell that they have kids. Jay decides to walk up to grayson and says "do you want to talk" grayson responds with "yea",as jay looks off into the distance jay says"im sorry older me was such a bitch im sorry i ignored you when you needed me the most but i promise i will take care of you" as grayson smiles n he shed a tear he hugs jay and jay hugs him back grayson says "everyone follow me im getting you new clothes so you can actually fight back" as they suit up  nova says"wow this is comfortable" grayson grabs a piece of jay's hair and and braid it n put a rubber band with a feather in it, grayson smiles and says this is the artifact as a portal open as the whole group says goodbye to their kids jay runs to grayson,braxton,bryson,and jhano he hugs them and they all shed a tear jay runs toward the portal n whispers "i am so proud of you guys" and he walks to the portal as jay falls from the portal onto the floor their is someone on a thrown a fat hairy old man, as he yells "sit the fuck down" forcing jay and his friends on their knees, as jay tries to get up the king yells"sit the fuck down" banging jays head on the floor making hi bleed making jay pass out, as jay wakes up he is in a cell with a person and he ask "who are you" and the person responds with "my name is Albert" and jay says "nice to meet you wanna be apart of our team" Albert responds with "yea sure" as jay looks out the cell he sees the king and says "let me go you fat bastard" as the king shoots a lazer from his finger it hits jays black arm causing jay to scream in pain,i will get you jay whimpers. as the king laughs "with that arm you are a joke" jay turns his crown into a knife then throwing it at the king, the king barely dodging it and he looks at jay angrily he tells his guard "grab him" as the guards grab jay as the head up stairs nova looks at the golden knife jay threw she grabs it and starts to cut the cell bars and the other cell bars her friends was in as they started to walk out to save jay, Albert ask nova "can i go with you guys i want out this universe" as nova checks for spare clothes she gives him a red sweater her future son's mask black pants and boots. They head up starts they hear jay's distance scream in pain, as they head towards the scream they run into a whole bunch of guards and nova says"fuck"as chunko jumps in front of the guard he pulls out a pocket knife and nova standing next to him they both take both of the guards down, they run in looking at to see what happen to jay, they see the king has stabbed jay in his thigh jay, screaming in pain jay kicks the fuck out of the king knocking him back causing the king to be unconscious, as nova and death rush to jay, they pick up jay and head out of the castle.