Chapter 4

Troye's POV

"Well am I?" I asked, adding a little smirk with my remark.

"I haven't decided yet, maybe" he said with a little sass.

Was he really going to play this game with me? I know I can make his decision so much easier but why not play along for a little?

"Well I'm an open book Mr. Oakley, what you want to know you'll have an answer to" I said, I could see him thinking about something like he has something to say but doesn't want to say it. I took a step closer to him, and he straightened up, "Anything Tyler"

"What do you want from me?" He spat out, almost as it was forced or he was scared.

"What do you mean?" I said, sitting down on the bench as he sat back down.

"You keep staring at me, all the time, like you're plotting a murder scene on me or something" He said, batting his eyes like he was about to punch me if he actually needed to for self defence.

"Tyler I'm not going to hurt you, so I don't know why you're thinking things like that" I said, I really don't want to ruin this.

"Then why do you keep staring at me Troye, why?" he asked like he was almost getting angry.

"Because I enjoy looking at faces that please my eyes, and as long as my two eyes work they will be staring at pretty faces" I said, almost embarrassed by what I just said. Way to be smooth, stop flirting with straight boys Troye.

"Are you saying that you think I'm attractive?" He said, perking up an eyebrow.

"Well I'm not saying you're not" I said, once again beating him at his own game.

"So a straight boy thinking I'm attractive, oh okay" He said. Wait Tyler thinks I'm straight? Well I'm not out yet but I didn't think I looked straight, ,and before I knew it Tyler was standing up looking over me. "Wait, are you even straight Troye Sivan"

"Well I would never 'get it' with a girl so do what you want with that information, Tyler Oakley" I said, standing up and walking away to the main area of the locker room, knowing that we would be going to the gym soon.

Gym class was painfully slow and tiring, the teacher literally made us run 2 miles on the first day of gym class. I thought gym class was supposed to be fun where you play fun games, not train for a marathon.

After gym class I went to my locker and quickly changed and was completely done changing by the time Tyler got to the locker row.

Without him saying a word his stripped his gym shorts off and slipped on his shorts, then took his sweaty shirt off and kind of stood there like he was trying to tease me by standing there shirtless, of course I took this time to scan his body before he put his shirt on.

"So what did you do with the information I gave you?" I asked him once he was fully dressed. He turned to face me and gave me this look I've never seen anybody give me before. I couldn't tell if he wanted to kill me or bend me over a table.

"You like to screw with people's minds don't you?" He asked me

"Well I don't do it on purpose" I said

"Well you do, and you do a pretty good job of doing it too" he said

"Should I be sorry or something?" I asked him

"No but you should probably stop it" He spat out at me. I actually couldn't tell if he was mad at me or not.

"Not making any promises" I said, probably making him even more mad if he even was mad in the first place.