Chapter 1

(5 years ago)

"Why"

"Why did this happen."

"I just wanted to have a normal day."

"Why did a villain have to attack."

Kyoka said to herself as she walk down an alley. Today was just horrible, when the Jirou family was at the park a villain attacked and took her parents hostage. When the heroes didn't meet the villain's demands, he took her parents lives.

She started crying remembering the events that took place. As she continued waking down the alley a mugger jumped out. The mugger held a knife to her throat and said "give me all your money."

As she was reaching for her wallet the man suddenly fell to the ground. There was a man with a weird mask in a nice suit covered with some blood.

"Are you lost little one." Said the unknown man as he was reaching out his hand for her to grab. As she used his hand to get up she thanked him not caring that he just killed a man.

(Present time)

"I want you partake in the UA's entrance exams." All for one said. "What! Why!" Kyoka replied with an annoyed tone."Because I have been informed that All Might will be teaching there, and I need to gather information on him and the other teachers there."

Kyoka gave a frown and said "Fine, I'll do it."
She didn't like the idea of going to a school full of heroes. But she will do anything to help her foster father, he saved her from the dangers of the streets.

As kyoka was about to get ready for bed All for One said "And one more thing, try to lay low so you don't get caught." She groaned at that, if kyoka was going to some school for heroes she wanted to at least kick some ass.

(3 days later)

While Kyoka walk to that god forsaken school. All she can think about is that day, and how she ran away after her parents funeral. Suddenly she was at her destination, UA the most popular school for heroes in training.

When Kyoka enters through the gates, she saw a green hair boy about to fall. While she was about to laugh a round face Bitch stopped him.

Disappointed she didn't get to see that kid eat it she made her way inside the building. As Kyoka sits down the writing exams start.

When the writing exams ended present mic started explaining the other part of the exam. As mic was explaining kyoka's ears were about to explode do to his shouting.

While kyoka was listening to mic the same green haired boy from earlier muttering like crazy. When he was talking a person with glasses that had a stick up his ass started yelling at the boy.