Chapter 10

"And now, there's only three of us here." Luna said after she found out that Pilot Thule is now out of the game.

"So, who's really the impostor of us here? Why am I not eliminated out from the game 'till now?" I asked as if I'm innocent at all.

"I wonder why, Commander..." Rigel spoke now.

I cleared my throat and stayed calm as I could.

"We all know that you're new to this game that I invented, Commander. All of our crewmates knew that you're just a beginner among all of us playing this..." He said slowly as if he's about to spill the truth now.

"But I wonder why you're still alive until here, Commander. If the player of the impostor knows that you're a beginner, why didn't he or she hunted you down first of all?" He asked wickedly through our earpiece microphone.

I gulped nervously now. We fell silent after a few moments.

"Rigel has a point, Commander. I didn't even predict that you'll be with us 'till the end of the game." Luna spoke that made me anxious now.

"You're just a beginner, Commander." She added.

I took a deep breath before I spoke again.

"How about you, Mission Specialist Rigel Arsolon? How come you're still alive until here? You're the inventor of this game right? Are you using cheating mood in this game of yours?" I fired back, calmly.

He barked a burst of loud laughter at that.

"What else can I say, Commander? I invented this game for us to enjoy, not to make you guys haywire by arguing and blaming each other. I keep this game fair since the beginning 'till the last." He calmly explained. "So, why would I cheat on my crewmates? Do I really have that audacity to make this game out of control by cheating?" He asked chuckling.

"We're not certain about you, Rigel. What if Commander Komarov is right?" Luna spoke now.

"Oh... this seems like, uhm, what do y'all call that? Girl power? Women's empowerment against the perception of a man? Just because I'm the only man left in here, you girls, persecute me now? Well, nevertheless, I don't wanna be offensive." He said playfully that made me frown in disgust.

"What are you trying to imply, Mission Specialist? That we're throwing stones at you just because you're the only man left out of six? What's the point are you implying?" Luna sounds upset on him now too.

"What I'm trying to say is... what if the impostor of this game is just one of the two beautiful and hard-working girls right here?" He fired back so I speak out now.

"I understand now, why you invented this game, Rigel." I said in a serious tone.

"You want us to fight at each other. You want us to blame and misunderstood each other's perspective and innocence." I said grimly.

"You didn't get the point, Commander. It's too early for you to know that." He just said playfully at me.

"How can you tell that I didn't get it, Rigel? You all know that our Tenth of Mars has never been in a quarrel. All of us here have never been in an argument, we all never misunderstood and dispute each one of us all along on preparing this mission." I spat in a serious matter.

"So, what now? Why did you badly want us to play this game? Even it's obvious that this is just useless! That this is just bullsht! So why, huh?! You want us to start a feud by this silly and sick game you invented?!" I couldn't stop to raise my voice at him now.

Luna fell silent on the other side of the speaker, but Rigel barked a peal of loud laughter at me again.

"As what you always say, Commander... This is all just a game. So, what's the point on accusing me of that, Commander?" He asked evilly.

And because of our long discussion on this emergency meeting, we ran out of time to vote out the impostor.

Rigel Arsolon should be the last person that I should kill in this game he invented.