Chapter 17

Read at your own risk.

PALALIM ng palalim ang halik namin sa isa't isa, hanggang ang kamay ni Andrea ay marahas na tinatanggal ang butones ng polo ko habang mariin pa rin ang paghalik nito sa labi ko. I took off my sleeves and throw it on the floor, I laid her on the bed as my hands is exploring her lower body.

I easily slipped her pants off her and touching her, making her feel the pleasure I was giving her. I slowly insert my tongue inside her mouth, making her taste my saliva as she suck it in and out. She unbuckled my pants as she touches my boner making me groaned.

I then saw a bowl of cherries on her bedside table but i ignored it and continued to kiss her, I leave a smirk knowing what to do later to tease the shit out of her. I help her pull her shirt and throw it on the other side of the bed.

I removed the hook of her bra and massage her left breast, my lips traveled from her neck to her right breast licking and sucking her nipple, while my right hand is playing with the other one, she arched her back as she slowly feels the tension.

My eyes looked at her lower abdomen towards her lower garment and the underwear she's wearing is screaming she wants more and making me want more.

Before i completely took them off, I went back to kissing her lips, this time it is more aggressive. She moans as we kiss making me smirk. After some minutes of kissing Andrea slightly hit my chest as she ran out of breath.

As she was panting heavily I carried her and placed her at the center of the bed and I took off her panties making her blushed out of shyness.

I suddenly attacked her neck and needly sucking on her soft skin. She shut closed her eyes in pleasure throwing her head back as I go further down back on her chest.

"Ah! Ale!", she moaned as I bit lightly on her nipple.

I secretly shoved my middle finger inside her making her moan my name more. She bit her lips trying her best not to moan loudly. I went back on kissing Andrea to keep her quiet as i added my ring finger inside.

I moved my fingers more faster at they were soaked up by her wetness. She keeps on moaning as she was about to hit her high, I smirked at her adding a third finger going even faster as my palm rubbed against her clit. She grabbed my arm tightly as she came all over my fingers.

I went down between her legs, tasting every bit of her and my tongue was playing with her femininity. Hinila niya naman ako pabalik sa labi niya at marahas ako ng hinalikan, sinuklian ko naman agad ito ng halik. I entered my tongue on her mouth as they were fighting for dominance.

I lifted Andrea from the bed once again and turned her around, facing the wall, grabbing her hair and pulling it to make her stare at the ceiling as she arched her back.

I hissed at her as I pulled out my hard member out of my boxers looking down at her asking her permission if I can put it inside. She nodded and I immediately insert my large manhood. Her eyes suddenly got widened as i slowly thrusted her from behind.

"Ale! Ah!", her moans are getting louder and louder as I go deeper.

Habang tumatagal ay bumibilis ang paglabas-pasok ko sa pagkababae ni Andrea at mas lumalalim pa ito. Palakas ng palakas ang ungol na lumalabas sa bibig ng babae.

"Don't moan too loud baby, they might hear us", ani ko at agad na tinakpan ang bibig nito gamit ang labi ko.

In every thrust i can feel her walls cut tighten around my member, so I thrust on her even more deeper letting her reach her climax until she came all over my member.

"Ah! Fuck Ale, you're so big! I'm close!", aniya at mas pinalalim ko pa ang pagpasok dito.

Then she came as her upper body collapsed on the bed and I already came a later on. I come near her and I kissed her lips even more passionately and went her ear and whisper on her.

"I love you and I will love you no matter what", I said as i kissed her forehead.

NAGISING ako sa sinag ng araw na tumatama sa mukha ko, unti-unti ko namang iminulat ang mata ko at marahan na nag-inat at nang makita ko si Alejandro sa tabi ko ay mas hinigpitan ko pa ang pagkakataon dito.

May nangyari sa'min kagabi, at hindi ko alam kung bakit ako pumayag. Ang sabi ko nga diba, hindi ko siya gusto pero bakit sobrang iba ang pakikitungo ko sa kanya sa pakikitungo ko kay Nico. Halimbawa na nito ang araw na gumising ako na katabi si Nico, hindi ko alam kung bakit ako nairita.

Alejandro suddenly groaned as he stretches his left arm and gripped me more closer to his chest. I looked at him closely as he slightly opens his eyes.

He smiled as he looked at me and I smiled back, he kisses my forehead as I lean towards his chest. I looked at him once again and kissed his lips, he kissed back and I feel his lips forming a smile.

"We need to clean ourselves, baby. We still have a mission", he said as he chuckled. Bahagya ko namang iniiling ang ulo ko.

"I don't want to, let's stay here for a while", I said as I kissed him again but more passionately.

"If you say so. But I swear, Nico will eventually just kick the door and see us, naked", he said. Nagtawa naman ako saka ito hinalikan ulit.

"Lovely, but I don't care. Wala rin siyang pakialam kung makita niya man tayong magkasama", ani ko at umiling-iling nalang ito saka ako niyakap.

Ilang minuto pang pagyayakapan ay napag-desisyunan na namin na maglinis na ng katawan, nauna namang tumayo si Alejandro habang ako at nakaupo lang sa gilid ng kama.

"What are you waiting for?", he asked as he shrugged his shoulder.

Nagpa-cute naman ako dito ng kaunti at iniunat ko braso ko patungo sa kanya, sumesenyas na buhatin ako nito.

Binuhat niya ako agad at naglakad patungo sa c.r, I cupped his face as I kissed him. Nang maibaba niya ako sa may counter ng c.r ay hindi ko pa rin inaalis ang alis sa labi nito ngunit mas pinalalim pa ito. I smooched his lips as we go to the shower making him laugh.

I'm always sure about my feelings, pero ngayong oras na 'to hindi ako sigurado sa nararamdaman ko, kung gusto ko ba talaga si Nico? o hindi ko ba talaga gusto si Alejandro? Hindi ko alam ang sagot dalawang 'yan, at hindi ko rin mapaliwanag ang damdamin ko sa tuwing hahalikan ko si Alejandro.

Mahal ko na ba siya? Mahal ko nga ba siya? Mamahalin ko ba siya gaya ng pagmamahal niya sa'kin? Madaming gumugulo sa utak ko, lalo na ang mga nangyayari ngayon na alam ko na kung sino ang totoo kong magulang, at sino ba talaga ako.