3.

Ava's POV

I walked through my door and dropped my bag by the door i walked up stairs and into my bedroom. I jumped on my bed and rolled over grabbing my laptop i logged onto Facebook and noticed i three friend request and four new messages. I opened the friend request and saw that Luke, Michael and Ashton has sent me a friend request i accepted all of them and checked my messages my first one was.

ASHTON IRIWN * hey Ava its ashton just letting you know i toke Iress home so shes safe okay * the second one was

MORGAN JONES * hey little sis just letting you know i'm at a friends house okay so can you pick shawn up for me * i groaned in response and started typing.

AVA JONES * no you do it * i didn't wait for him to reply as i checked my other messages.

LUKE HEMMINGS * hey its was nice meeting you today we should catch up some time * the last on was.

XAVIER LEE * hey girlie i'm coming over tonight okay * xavier had been my friend since i was little and a few years ago he told me he was gay. Which was a big deal for someone like him but no one else knows this apart from me. I typed back almost straight away.

AVA JONES * sure but can you get some pizza before you come over *

I took off my shoes and laid my head on my pillows and just laid there until i heard my phone buzzing. I pulled my phone out my pocket and checked who was calling me it was Luke which was strange i answered it anyway.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey Ava i'm really bored at the moment and was wanting to know what you're doing at the moment." He said casually

"Uh nothing much, why did you want to come over?"

"Yes please if thats possible."

"Okay see you soon." I hung up on him before he could say goodbye to me i texted him where i live and threw my phone back on my bed. Ten minutes later i heard the door bell go off and i ran downstairs to open the door but as i opened the door i was surprised to see Xavier standing there.

"Uh what are you doing here so early?" I asked him

"Nothing i thought i would come over for some more fun." He said he walked past me and up my stairs and into my bedroom. I followed and sat down besides him and looked at him until i heard the door bell ring knowing it was Luke this time.

"Who's thats?" Xavier asked

"No one." I said getting off my bed and walking to the door.

"I know its some one girlie!" Xavier yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Shut up will you!" I yelled back opening the door to find a very tired Luke.

"Whats wrong with you?" I asked

"I'm tired and bored." He stated walking past me i followed him and he walked to the kitchen.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked

"Something to entertain me." He said

"Where's everyone?" I asked again

"I don't know."

"Okay." I said then heard something fall upstairs.

"What was that?" Luke asked

"Ah nothing." I said quickly

"So you don't mind if i go upstairs then? He asked

"Mhm no." I said quietly

"What was that?"

"No." I said a bit more louder

"Okay then." He said walking past me i quickly walked past him and put my hands on his chest.

"My rooms really messy just let me clean it first."

"I'm okay." He said and started pushing me up the stairs as well.

"Luke just wait okay."

"Fine whatever." He sighed i quickly got off his chest and ran i to my room to see my favourtie perfume in the floor.

"What the hell Xavier." I said quietly

"I didn't do it, it just fell."

"Whatever just get in my cupboard."

"Why is the boy coming up stairs?"

"Yes now go." I shooed him into the closest i ran around picking up a few things and opened my window.

"Are you ready now?" Luke asked getting impatient.

"Ah yeah come on up." I said i heard him walking and saw him entering my room.

"Sorry the window knocked my perfume down." I said sitting down on my bed he walked over to me and sat down as well.

"Then why can i see someones pizza's over there?" He asked.