Stuff you should probable know

(If you have already read the bio you can skip the sorts paragraph) Im not a very good writer and there are bound to be inconsistencies. This is made by me and a little bit was made by some of my friend that I later desired that it would be a nice addition to the lore. This does have some things that you might find similar to other franchises but I did my best to change it up enough to try to not make it a complete rip off.
The parts that me and my friends made are:
The Leafkin empire. This was created in an unrelated game that me and my friend played when we were younger and the only thing that stayed the same was the name.
The Meepian Kingdom (I had nothing to do with the creation of this or the poor except for my creation of the Whasharian Empire) (I'm just the messenger and this was made up by my friend so I probably forgot somethings) The Queen of the Meepian's had died and the Kingdom's leader had become the military leader(idk of my friend gave them a name but I do know that the military leader was based on them)
Some of the designs for ships are based of of halo frigates.
I lost some papers that had pretty useful information when it comes to names of things and whatnot so if some things change mid way through that just means I found the papers