01

"If I get any more candy I swear to god I'm going to have to have a root canal, I will NOT let my sweet tooth get the best of me" I say as I walk in to this tiny candy shop just off the road, somewhere in Germany. Jawn insisted we go because he wants German candy, Geoff, Otto and Lucas all agreed of course, I didn't mind, I just need to chill out on sweets.

"Awsten don't be so dramatic, you can have a few pieces of chocolate, it won't kill you" Jawn said, already picking up a chocolate bar to hand me, which I quickly denied.

"Jawn I'm not being dramatic, I'm just taking a break from sweets right now, I need to stay healthy on tour"  I reply back to Jawn, who was being more annoying then usual today. He just rolls his eyes and moves on to another isle.

   I decide to just go stand in the corner by the door, realizing I was kind of in the way of the boys getting what they wanted, and an occasional stranger asking me to move so they could get to whatever piece of candy they wanted. I got lost in my thoughts when I heard the door bell make a noise, meaning someone had entered. I guess I didn't realize how close to the door I was because when this girl walked in she ran directly into me.

"Oh my god I'm sorry, I didn't see you there" she said, laughing a little through the awkwardness.

"No, it's my fault I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been right here by the door" I laughed a little back and made sure I was no longer in her way. I know in this moment I shouldn't be thinking about how beautiful this girl is, but I am. She has shoulder length blonde hair and icy blue eyes, her skin was pale, and she was a few inches shorter then me. I wish I knew her name.

"Alright, well, it was nice meeting you, I like your hair, maybe we'll run into each other again sometime" she says with a smile and while walking away from me. She didn't have a german accent, in fact she had an American accent, I wonder where she's from? It doesn't matter, I'll never see her again anyways. I was thinking about going and asking for her name or her number but jawn walked you behind me ushering us to leave.

"Gotta get back to the venue" Lucas said, going on about how we were off of our time schedule.

I kept thinking about what the girl said, maybe we will run into each other one day, I just gotta have hope.

Hey! This was just a short little intro to the story chapter! Hopefully you enjoyed it! Can't wait to see where this story goes 💖