Part 1 - Lets Go To The Beach!

No POV
Luz, Amity, Willow, And Gus we're going to the Boiling Isles Beach. It's next door to the place where Willow And Amity took swimming lessons.

It was Willows Idea to go to the beach. Her dads own a restaurant near the beach AND a beach house, so they would be staying the night.

Luz was most excited. She forgot about all the times she went to the beach with her mom! She loved he breeze that blew and the tiny crabs that could fit in your hands.

Amity was nervous. Luz always made her blush and get shy, and she hadn't told Luz her feelings yet. But she liked the fact that she was being included.

Gus had been here with Willow before just one on one. So he knew how fun it was. Plus, he LOVED hanging out with his friends. Especially Willow! They have been friends since forever and loved being with her.

"We're here!" Willow says "We just have to go up that hill!" Willow points up to the hill we had to quickly climbed.

Luz ran up the hill so fast so she could be the first to see it.

Gus followed, admiring the beautiful scenery. No one was there that day, so he could be as goofy as he wanted too!

Willow followed, she had practically memorized the path.

Amity was taking her time and being super careful climbing up this hill.

Willow noticed Amity needed help getting up so she reached her hand out. Amity blushed and accepted.

Amity ran near Luz, she always wanted to be by her side.

"Wow Willow!! This place is INCREDIBLE!" Luz said.

"Thanks! I'm suprised no ones here though," Willow says "It's usually packed!"

Luz spread out her arms and took it all in.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Amity said "Let's go!"

"Yeah!" Gus and Luz said.

They raced down to the beach.

Let the fun begin!!!!

Will Amity confess? What wacky adventures will happen on the beach?

To be continued....