5: Bloody partners

(No one POV)

'Why hello...Deku..'

Midoriya quickly turned around when he heard those words, when he turned around he saw Bakugou just standing there...with a smirk on his face?

Midoriya mind: W-what is kacchan doing here??*
Midoriya: K-kacchan...
Bakugou: *chuckles* What are you doing out here this late Deku?

Midoriya couldn't say anything cause he was scared of what Bakugou, he just kept stuttering trying to find words to say. Bakugou started walking towards Midoriya still with a smirk on his face, now Midoriya was getting nervous AND scared at the same time.

Bakugou: I asked you a question Deku...
Midoriya: I-i-i was ju-!

Midoriya was stop when Bakugou put his lips on his. That make Midoriya blush so much that he didnt know what to say anymore.

Midoriya: K-kacchan....
Bakugou: *chuckles* Wasnt expecting that, huh nerd? I already know what you did. Im actually surprised.
Midoriya: Surprised...? Why?
Bakugou: Cause i did the same thing you did with Icy-Hot

Midoriya's eyes widen when he just heard that Bakugou did the same thing he did. Midoriya wonders if Bakugou did it for the same reason.

Midoriya: Why did you kill Todoroki for?
Bakugou: Because..he liked you..and tried to steal you away from me. You actually thought i was gonna let that happen?
Midoriya: *chuckles* Wow...thats actually the same reason i killed Kirishima. He wanted to take you from me...

Bakugou was now very surprised when he heard that, but then he smirked again and pinned Midoriya next to the furnace with a devilish smile.

Bakugou: So...you love me back?
Midoriya: Yes i do love you
Bakugou: *chuckles* Good

Bakugou and Midoriya joined lips again but this time it was passionate for the start of there new relationship,  then Midoriya discover something

Midoriya: Hey....since we've killed someone and we're dating now. Does that makes us partners in crime?
Bakugou: Lets not say partners in crime. How about.... The Bloody Partners?
Midoriya: *chuckles a little* Ok sounds like a good name.

Bakugou and Midoriya kissed one more time before going back inside.

They're sure are happy.......But what would happen if someone knew...or doesn't like that they're dating..?