Chapter 1-Nico POV

Nico' POV

Well I want to say that being in the infirmary was boring but, I have to say it was some of the best three days of my life.

Will and I spent so much time together. He is so cute when he smiles and laughs, his freckles dotting his face, his tan skin, his blond mess of hair. I smiled. He looks especially cute when he looks off into the distance at the sun set. We reorganized the cabinets about seventeen times. Will saying he needed to check inventory, or something about a miscount. I helped cut bandages for Doctor Sunshine as he fixed up anyone who was hurt. He was so. . .  I don't know . . . Perfect.

"What am I doing?" I sat up in my bed. I looked around my cabin was still dark and gloomy except for the light from the sunrise, but I swear these beds used to be coffins. They were as hard as them to.

Just then I look outside. I see the strawberry fields of camp half blood, the sayters and the nymphs playing in the trees, kids laughing and playing with swords, and then I see Jason and Piper. They look happy together. But somethings missing.

Just then a huge wave of sadness, fear, guilt crashed over me. Leo. I can feel some tears fall down my cheek and I see them on the blanket I had. 

Why did I just stand there. I could've stoped Octavian, I could have maybe saved his life. Why did it have to be him. I wish I could switch with him. No one likes me anyway.

My thoughts are interrupted as I hear a knock on my door. 

"Hey Nico you in there?"

It was Percy. Of all people, not to be mean he's a good guy but that's just awkward. I told him he wasn't my type like just a month ago. Wow a month, time flys. A month since I shadow traveled across the world. A month since Gaea. A month since I stood there able to stop Octavian, a month since I killed Leo.

"Nico are you alright?"

That was Anebeth. I hadn't realized that I was breathing that fast. 

"I'm fine" I lied quickly grateful that my voice didn't crack. It was sometimes easier to lie then tell my feelings to someone. 

"O-ok, well we're heading to breakfast and Jason told me, well us, to invite you." Anebeth said. I heard a little unease in here voice.

"Got it I'll be there soon go on without me I need to get ready I said"

"If you say so." I heard Percy say. He was obviously happy about something. 

As soon as I heard them walk away whispering things I couldn't make out, I stand up. I'm still in my black teeshirt and sweat pants I threw on before bed. I walk over to my drawers and grab a grey tee shirt. Under neath it was my camp half blood teeshirt and my camp Jupiter teeshirt. Their orange and purple stood out against my other black ( and 1 black with other colors teeshirt) the one that I got with Reyna and coach hedge when we moved the Athena Parthenon. I   Realized that I needed to hurry if I was gonna make it to breakfast. Not that I would eat much unless will told me to.

I showered and got dressed. But I left my hair in the mess it was. I wasn't that cold but I still grabbed my coat. I stepped outside in the warm summer are and it smelled like strawberries and breakfast. I passed all the cabins with their own theme or color as I headed down to breakfast. But when I passed the Hephaestus cabin I felt the guilt all over again. 

I should have stopped that fire ball catapult thing. But I just stood there. Octavian was adjusting the aim. I could have stoped him. I try to calm myself down. I can't cry here. 

Then I feel someone grab my waist.

———————-

And so I hope you enjoyed this.

This is my first book.

I didn't create these characters. As u know they're uncle ricks.

And I didn't create the fan art on the cover but I have yet to do so.

I hope this was an okay story so far.

Oh and I will have a section where u can comment ur theories. Like below this line. Write ur theories there and I might use you ideas

-Theories-

Bye,

The author