PROLOGUE

A young woman walk across the street, holding a basket. She left her gaze on her way as she looks at the baby giggling cutely.

'Oh darling, I'm sorry for doing this to you. This is the only chance and after this everything will turns out pretty good. I love you, daughter.' The woman said inside her head, coughing after that.

--

The woman wandered her eyes on the large house, hesitating if she'll do it or not, but even if she hesitated she still done it.

She placed the basket on the mat, ringing the doorbell for a few times, before running off.

"Just a second!" A voice exclaimed on the other side of the door, that makes the baby cries out of shock.

"Oh gosh." The woman's reaction was a total shock, confused, and also awestruck as she saw the baby's face. She lifted the basket, and brought it inside the house. It made the woman's husband ran to the noise and the same expression his wife made can be seen on his face once he saw the baby in the basket. The woman placed it on the couch, sitting beside it.

"Whose baby is that? Why is there a baby?" The woman shrugged, carrying the baby before gently rocking it to make her calm.

"Shhh~ calm down baby. Mommy's here."

"Mommy? Is that even our daughter?"

"Oh shut the fu- shut your mouth, honey. The baby's crying so go make some milk use Jimin's bottle if there's no more." The man nodded running towards the kitchen as if his life depends on it.

"Baby, what's your name? What's your name, huh?"

She babied her voice as a few minutes later her husband came, holding the bottle of milk.

"We should name her Jisoo, Kim Jisoo. That's what I planned to name our daughter but unluckily we had 6 sons including our son inside you, But are you adopting her or something."

"Feels like her mom left her here for a reason. I think we should, right Jisoo?" The baby giggled as the two married couple cooed in her cuteness.

But little do they know, the cold and second oldest was watching them, completely jealous that Jisoo has their attention.

______________________________________

-i'll appreciate it if you guys press the star button down below and also put this in your library~.

Hope you guys like this! ・ᴗ・-

Disclaimer; NO PLAGIARISM! ok as if someone wanted to copy this. lol. I wrote a book just like this few months ago but deleted it for 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 reason. It ain't like the other one 'cause when I read all of the chapters there it literally sucks and made no sense so I am now rewriting the story with a different concept and blah blah blah.

Words: 529