9

Why am I feeling like this?

Few hours ago....I'm laughing, but as soon as I went back to this so called hell....everything turns upside down.

Sure, Jungkook's still hunting me for that Lisa, but...I don't think I have the courage as...I'm not the one who should do the confession.

She sat on cold floor in the basement. Wondering, if she can finally remember all of the missing memories that she has lost would she be the same? The same Jisoo that she has been experiencing now? The Jisoo that slept in the cold basement? The Jisoo that is sad and have an abusing and scary six brothers?

How she wished to be like Jennie, or like Ash, everyone else! How she wished to be as happy as them. But she also knows that it's not gonna happen. She's just Jisoo, just Jisoo.

Jisoo wiped the tears that is rolling down her cheeks, humming as she told herself that it's going to be alright.

Standing up once again, Jisoo was about to open the door but as soon as she did, a body blocked her way.

"Noona~..." she looked up to see Jungkook teasingly looked at her, but it changed when his eyes saw her red nose and swollen eyes.

"Were you crying?"

Having guts to ask me? Wow, just wow

"No, it's just...cold here, you know the base-"

"Follow me." He dragged her out of the basement, shockingly gently.

"Yah! What if they saw us?"

Jisoo whispered-yell.

"They're not home. So noona, just come."

As they entered Jungkook's room, he left Jisoo standing beside his bed as he roam into his closet. He pulled out a hoodie and throw the clothing at her.

"Wear that, it's cold."

She's shocked and confused at the same time.

"Why are you so nice to me?"

"Me? No! I still don't like you, it's just that I AM BORN TO BE A GENTLEMAN."

Sure

"That's not what I mean, gentleman or not, still, why?"

He looks down.

"I-it's.......oh- Noona, have you talked to Lisa?"

"....no...?" She pouted secretly behind her trembling lips. Then realized that he's changing the topic. "Wait...tell me why?!"

"Aggressive much?" He laughed. "Just lay on the bed, I'll sleep on the floor. Do you want to shower first?" She nodded, of course changing her clothes in a few and lay on the bed. Jungkook makes sure to lock the door, just incase his brother went back home and unexpectedly entered the room. He doesn't want that.

It's weird, like, really weird. Jisoo thought, who wouldn't think it's weird. Like, few months ago, this kid teases her as Yoongi and Jimin hurted her and now this little ugly bitch is being like this? Again, she's quite impressed and confused.

What changed his mind? Are they planning to hurt me? Oh no.

It's been just a minute of silence, but felt like it's hours. Jisoo exhaled and looks down at Jungkook who is laying on the floor with his mattress.

She moved her body right side, staring at his back as he snuggled a bit.

He seems uncomfortable

"Jungkook-ah?"

He hummed in response.

"Sleep here."

"No."

"But-"

"Just no."

"Yah!" He whispered yell when Jisoo kicked his legs.

"Sleep here."

"Then where are you going to sleep?"

She rubbed the back of her neck, chuckling nervously. Jungkook heaved a sigh and finally stood up.

"Move." Jisoo was confused but did what he said anyway. He then lay beside her, making sure to get extra pillow between them.

"Sleep noona."

"Hmmm."

Once again, Jisoo comes back to her overthinking self. She just realized that she now hated silence. She hated the fact that her mind kept on telling her on repeat that she's not enough, that she didn't deserve to live, that she should've died instead of her.

She closed her eyes, facing Jungkook's back as she snuggled a little closer to the pillow between the two.

Did I really kill someone? Is that woman from my dream my mom? Then if it's really her, why did I kill her?

She didn't even notice Jungkook staring at her, but just find out when a hand wiped her tears. She still didn't open her eyes, just feeling the warm of his hands.

Been so long since the last time someone wiped my tears...

Wait...who wiped my tears? Like, who?

I don't remember someone did that to me.

Jisoo could feel Jungkook's warm hands leaving her face, as coldness now replaced to his warmness.

A sniff makes her eyes almost fluttered open, but held them back. She felt him giving her a peck on her forehead, then a whisper on her ears.

"I'm sorry.....Noona"

______________________________________
As I promised, I'll do better soon. I haven't finished the book yet, but at the same time, I don't want y'all to wait so I'll publish this first.

Goodnight y'all