CH 1 : Don't Trust Him

『NOTE : If any of the yandere appeared the reader would be alarmed . You will be told how many yanderes are here but there name will not be revealed. The reader will also be given choices.

The alarm will be like this-
YANDERE COUNT: 1.

Some of the yandere will not be yandere from the starting so the alarm will not work on them. When they will become officially obsessed with you they will be become yandere and alarm will work .
It will be like this :
____ ____ HAS OFFICIALLY BECOME A YANDERE .

At first they will have crush on you and then they will become Yandere.
When they started to have crush on you the alarm will be like this :
_____ _____ NOW HAVE A CRUSH ON Y/N.

You will be also introduced to new warnings in the future. 』

【Try your best to survive with your Yandere harem】

It was a new day and y/n 's first day at UA. He was exited to go there as his best friend was also selected. After he made breakfast for himself and exited his house and found Denki waiting for him.

YANDERE COUNT: 1

"Ohayo Denki", y/n said to Denki "Ohayo n/n. Let's go now", Denki said as they both started to walk towards their school. "N/N the fragrance of your hair is changed. Did you brought a new conditioner", Denki pointed out. "Y-Yeah but I am always surprised how could you always point out a every little thing",y/n admitted. "It's because I knew everything about n/n", Denki said in a cheerful tone as always.

Denki could always point out every little things that is changed in Y/N. It was one of the hint of his yandere behaviour but y/n trusted his childhood best friend and always shrugged it.
But Dear you shouldn't trust someone that much .

When they arrived at the train as usual there was crowd.

Denki had wall slammed y/n because of the crowd there was less space and he don't want anyone to even touch y/n or see him.

"Good morning L/N - San.", a unknown voice said. Both of them turned right to see the owner of the voice.

"Good morning Kirishima - San", Y/N said with a smile that could make anyone fall in love. "Denki we met in the exam centre. His name Kirishima Ejirou and Kirishima kun he is Kaminari Denki", Y/N said. "Hello, nice to meet you Kaminari kun", Kirishima said to Denki. " Nice to meet you Kirishima kun", Kaminari said with a small but this was his mask that hid his true face.

His inner feelings were -
This son of bitch better don't try to steal my y/n away from me or I will do the same with him as I did with her.

Denki started to remember how he manipulated a girl to kill herself because she had a major crush on Y/N and Y/N was too much friendly towards her.
He made her lose her mind.
He put pins in her shoes.
He made her believe that nobody likes her.
He wrote those words like Go Die, kill yourself, nobody likes you on her table and he put a flower vase on her table.
He started those rumours.
Everyday he made her life a hell but no one knew about this.

At the last he approached her  in a complete isolation
" Those friends are the one that started those rumours. How about you kill yourself. Your presence is merely important,there are 7  billion people. Do you think if you kill yourself someone will cry? The answer is no one. No one will ever fucking miss you. Everyone wants you dead. ", Kaminari said as he tilted as he widened his eyes with no sanity and a smirk and he looked like a psychopath killer that is being happy seeing his victim tortured .