2 (M)

Jeongguk is looking around the small room. It has only a bed, table and chairs. Everything is made of stone, except for the pillows, blanket and mattress. There no television, Playstation or other things for fun but oddly, he doesn't care.

Even though it's minimalistic, Jeongguk loves it already.

"You know." Taehyung interrupts his thoughts. "I actually don't need a bed, I just thought that fucking you on the ground would hurt you. That's why I brought it down from the human world."

Jeongguk nods, then gasps. "Wait, what did you just say, fucking me?" He slowly walks backwards, away from the dark angel who's grinning at him.

"Oh please, don't act like you aren't addicted to sex, little fox." Taehyung chuckles. "I know more than you know."

"What do you mean and don't call me fox, I'm not into furry stuff." The boy scoffs.

"Are you sure about that, because I don't think you have a choice. Jeongguk, baby, you've suppressed it way too long, for centuries. Don't you think it's time to let go of the past?" Taehyung steps closer, brushing his fingers over the soft cheeks, down to his bottom lip. With a little more pressure, he opens Jeongguk's mouth. "It's deep in the back of your mind, you just need to remember."

Jeongguk closes his eyes, there are weird sequences showing up, he doesn't know what it is though. While trying to remember, he doesn't notice that Taehyung is undressing him slowly. That is, until he feels hot fingers wrapping themselves around his length.

"You're already hard, why is that?" Taehyung knows exactly what he's doing, knows that Jeongguk is craving it. "You fuck around a lot, but it has a reason."

Jeongguk moans, rests his forehead on the dark angel's neck. "I'm addicted." He admits, enjoys the treatment way too much. "Don't stop Master."

Taehyung laughs slightly. "You don't have to call me that anymore, just wanted to scare you a little bit."

The younger shakes his head. "I-I like it. Oh shit, let's make good use of the bed." His desire comes through, he can't wait to be fucked senseless. Normally he's the one who tops though.

Taehyung lifts him up, brings him to the big bed and throws him onto the soft mattress. "As you wish my little fox." He doesn't waste time to open him up, Jeongguk is behaving like a good boy, spreading his legs and moaning loudly at the stretch. "So good for me."

"That's enough, I'm ready!" Jeongguk pulls him down, the dark angel doesn't wear clothes anymore and he wonders when did this even happen. He takes a look at his crotch, he's literally fucked. Taehyung is huge, that's not gonna fit. He furrows his brows, worrying.

"You worry too much, you'll gonna love the pain, trust me." The older doesn't use lube nor a condom, his cock is only covered with a lot of precum when he enters the boy's hole in one go.

Jeongguk can't believe that Taehyung's words are true. It hurts like shit but he loves it. "Move, don't you dare to hold back now." He's pushing him down by his ass as soon as Taehyung has pulled halfway out of him. "Show me your dark side, fuck me like you mean it."

He doesn't have to say that twice, Taehyung moves in such vigour and speed, that Jeongguk loses all muscular and ligament control.

He lies there like a rag doll, letting the dark angel do his thing while he enjoys every second of it. Jeongguk feels free, as if this is what he has needed in life to finally be happy. He can't control the sobs, whines, whimpers and moans leaving his mouth, it feels like a fucking dream comes true. "Tae! I'm cl-" He stops himself when the milky-white liquid comes out in spurts with so much pressure behind it, that it reaches his chin. "Fuck, shit shit shit."

Taehyung growls at this point, seeing the little 'human' lying beneath him so destroyed, that he comes inside him as well. "We are not done yet, I know you want to use the over stimulation." He doesn't pull out, is hard again within seconds, perks of being able to control your body.

The dark angel smirks. "You did well, but now I wanna see you work for it." He pulls Jeongguk up, on his lap. Both hands are grabbing the globes called ass cheeks, lifting him up then pushing him down again. "Now it's your turn little fox, ride me like a champ."

Jeongguk whines but obeys. He's bouncing on Taehyung's huge cock, the past orgasm makes it more intense. "M-Master." He sobs, thighs shaking violently while he moves up and down, his hole getting filled and stretched again. "Feels good, so good."

"I know baby, gonna make you feel like that every day, I promise." Taehyung closes his eyes, enjoying the moment and the pleasure. They both fit so well, addicted to sex and the pain that comes with it.

Jeongguk positions himself better, can get the other's dick to penetrate even deeper. "Oh God, don't want to stop ever, wanna feel you inside me twenty-four seven."

Taehyung, who's a groaning mess, chuckles. "I told you to not mention that name ever again but I think I can grant your wish baby." He helps him move for a while until he changes their position again. Jeongguk is now on his stomach, ass raised up. It's a view that Taehyung can't get enough of. He slaps the cheek, making it wobble beneath his palm.

"Harder, more." Jeongguk begs and who's Taehyung to deny it.

He spanks him until each finger is printed red on the skin, doesn't stop though and just switches the side. "Still more?" Blows air to the skin, he's trying to sooth it.

"Yes, never stop." The young boy slightly wiggles his butt, waits for the impact that comes seconds later. He yelps, asks for more again.

The dark angel throws his head back when the walls around his dick tightens, meaning that Jeongguk is reaching his orgasm for a second time. He comes hard, fills the needy hole to the brim and continues fucking into him.

This goes on for five more times, until Jeongguk is too exhausted to even keep his eyes open. Taehyung knows that his little fox needs to rest and pulls out. All of the cum that was still inside flows out, runs over the thick thighs and soaks the sheets. Taehyung loves every moment of it, is so proud of himself and the younger, that he smiles widely. "Sleep well, love. We need to talk when you wake up and I'll explain everything to you."

Jeongguk hums, can't speak for now. Sleep overtakes him and he slumbers deeply. Dreams of strange things, but suspects that it could be something that has to do with himself.