the ritual

Draupadi was sitting in her room. A maid came inside and told her , "the pandav rajkumar's are asking permission to enter in your chamber rajkumari." She nodded in yes.

All the five entered her chamber. She was confused a little bit.

Yudhishthira:- panchali , you must be thinking why we five are here together.

Bheem:- we have bought something for you panchali.

Draupadi:- what aarya?

Arjun:- chudamani panchali

Draupadi:- what is chudamani aarya?

Nakul:- chudamani is a jewellery which indicates the sign of her trust and love for suhaag panchali.

Draupadi:- ohhhkkk aarya , but where should I wear it?

Sahdev:- slightly towards your veil panchali.

( Yudhishthira hold her hand moved towards the mirror and told her to sit in front of the mirror. She sat and all the five placed chudamani on her head. )

Yudhishthira:- how is it panchali?

Draupadi:- very nice aarya , I liked it.

( draupadi...A voice came from the door. That was shikhandini. Draupadi stood up as she saw shikhandini at the door. )

Draupadi:- come inside jiji.

Shikhandini:- are you busy then I will come later draupadi.

Draupadi:- no not at all jiji. Come inside.

( Shikhandini came and stood in front of draupadi. )

Shikhandini:- there is one more ritual that you and your husband's have to perform draupadi.

Draupadi:- now what jiji. I am tired of these rituals.

Shikhandini:- I know draupadi but you have to perform. See this your last ritual so please perform my dear girl.

Draupadi:- so tell what I have to do in this ritual.

Shikhandini:- father has called you in his chamber to discuss the ritual. So you have to leave now towards fathers chamber. He must be waiting for you.

( Draupadi looked at pandavas. Everyone nodded their head. She moved towards the chamber. )

Draupadi:- can I come in pitashree.

Drupad:- yes come in draupadi.

Draupadi:- pitashree you have called me?

Drupad:- yes draupadi. I want to give you some information about the new Ritual.

Draupadi:- please tell pitashree.

Drupad:- the ritual not so difficult but you may get difficulties. The ritual is you have to go to each and every temple which are located in kampilya along with your husband's.

Draupadi:- okk pitashree.

Drupad:- but draupadi you have to spend one night in the temple of Shiva.

Draupadi:- what pitashree. I have to spend one night in the temple with my five husband's.

Drupad:- yes putri. That's the ritual putri and I know you can do this.

Draupadi:- ok pitashree I will do this ritual.

( After few moments kunti told the ritual to her son's. They all five we're blank as they heard the ritual. They were only thinking about draupadi. )