2

NO ONES POV

It was now the year 2020 and Dan was in class as the teacher explained the legend.

"Poor Thackery Binx. Neither his father, his mother, nor anyone else....ever knew what became of him..." the teacher says "those 300 years ago. And so, the Sanderson sisters....were hanged by the townsfolk" she walks around "now, there are those who say that on Halloween night.....a black cat still guards the Old Sanderson house, warning off anyone who might bring the witches...back to life" she then throws something at a student and she screams in from that and the teacher and the class laugh from the fun.

"Give me a break" max says.

"Ah-ha! We seem to have a skeptic in our midst. Mr. Dennison, would you care to share your California, laid-back, tie-dyed, point of view?" The teacher asks.

The class laugh at this.

"Ok" max says "so you people all into these black cats and witches and stuff"

"Stuff" the teacher says and the class grumbles at this.

"And plus Halloween was invented by the candy company to make more profit" the class groans from this " it's a conspiracy" Max says.

"You are so wrong on that one pal" Dan says.

"It just so happens that Halloween is based on the ancient feast of all hallows eve. It's the one night of the year where the spirits of the dead can return to earth" Alison says and they class cheers at this.

"Well done Alison" the teacher says.

When the bell rang he gave Alison his number.

They then left the school and went home.

When Dan got home he saw his little brother dressed up as a Warlock.

"How do I look?" Zane asks

"Magical" Dan says and they laugh.

"I can't wait to trick or treat with my new friend Dani she lives a few houses down from us, it turns out she just moved here" Zane says.