CYHMS 9

"Hyung, I feel worried" Taehyung says as he stared at Jin

"Hyung, I feel worried" Taehyung says as he stared at Jin. The older raised his brow, scoffing.
"Is this about Jungkook?" The older says and he nodded.
"Why would you worry about him? Like he's a doll, he's not a person" Jin says, but Taehyung shook his head.
"No, he's like a person now, if-" Taehyung didn't finish his sentence as he rushed out.

Taehyung reached his house, opening the door with a slam. He was met with Jungkook, who was sat down on the floor, staring into nothing.
"Jungkook?" He says, the doll looked up at him. Jungkook slowly tilts his head, and a slow raise of brow.

"What the fuck, he's back?"

Jungkook thought. Taehyung walked to the doll, helping him stand up.
"What are you doing on the floor?" The older says, even though he knew the doll won't answer.
"Aish" Taehyung says, scratching his nape. He walked the doll t the couch, sitting him down.
"This is where we sit, okay?" The older says, making Jungkook internally sigh.

"I know, I'm not dumb"

"You're so cute sometimes" Taehyung says, bopping Jungkook's nose. It slowly scrunched and the doll slowly smiled also. Taehyung stared at Jungkook's lips, licking his own. Jungkook stared at the older, eyes widened. Taehyung leaned and leaned until he was stopped by his phone ringing. He composed himself, clearing his throat. Slapping his head, he fished his phone out.
"Fuck" He says, answering the call as he cleared his throat again.

"Oh, my gosh, he was about to kiss me"

Jungkook thought, looking at his hands. He looked back at Taehyung, who was on the phone with someone. He was nodding, also talking.

"What the fuck goes on inside this guy's head?"

He then looked to the side, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry for leaving, okay? But I can go tomorrow again, yeah, yeah, hang up now!"