✰meeting again✰ [steel ball run]

[𝚓𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛]
-

Request by lonely_person1

Summary⊳ after being kidnapped by a maid  at young age you have seemed to not remember much until you meet meeting Johnny again during the steel ball run race

|No one's POV|

It had been 10 years since you and you biological brother in person after all you were kidnapped by your step mother - who wanted to have any children in her life -
when you were only 7 y/o.

Even though you had to live with young maid for the rest of your life wasn't as bad as people would usually expect, you had a normal education, had a nice home, food whilst also meeting Deigo Brando along the way whilst trying to find all the holy corpse.

As you and Dio were riding your horse to find the next holy corpse, the both of you realised that it was midnight and the time had passed by way more you had both expected and had decided to camp out to the nearest location you could find.

Time skip~
|Y/n's POV|
Finally it was the next morning and my head was hurting from the concrete floor. Whilst I lifted my body weight to face forward I could feel like two stand users where some where around this place. I stood up and tried my best to find those two but I found it quiet difficult to find them after all I just woke up.

Whilst I continued walking around for a few more minutes [ten minutes to be exact] I could sense It was the two of them that Dio told me about, gyro zeppeli and Johnny joestar who seemed to be Diego's rivals.
'So they might be the people that he was talking about' I quietly said as I got out my stand, [stand's name] to try and make them flee and leave us be.

I started to slowly approach them from behind I can tell they both spotted me by now since they already had their stands out even before I could strike, "what do you think you- doing here, Y/n..." Johnny somewhat seemed be quiet for a few seconds while I wondered why he seemed to know my name even though I had never told him.

"But I thought you were gone," He started to cry as gyro started to question why he was thinking this way, "Johnny did do you meet this person before." It was an awkward silence between us all but I could feel like i had met this person before but when?

"I'm sorry but what are you talking about we've only met once." I replied as I began bring my stand after all I could never trust the two of them. "You were kidnapped by one of the maids in  the mansion and we had no clue were you both were." He said whilst he started to wipe the tears from his face.

What was this feeling is it guilt, why am I feeling the feeling of sadness. It was like i was feeling despair for leaving my brother behind, "I'm sorry." I spoke out as gave him a tight hug. " It's alright little sister/brother." It was like this for a few minutes and so I had decided join gyro and Johnny to stop
The president as a team. No a family

|A/n: so I kinda had a difficult time trying figure out how I was gonna set it up but this was really fun to do, so I hope you enjoyed this first oneshot in this book|