Chapter one

Well to start off my name is Kasminè Balitore. I'm 18 ( turn 19 in about 2 months from now.) and I'm from Chicago. Yes, my mom and dad are still a happy couple. My dad works at some huge corporate office thing and my mom is a big time lawyer. See here's the thing ... Now we have to move to Long Beach, California because my dad got a huge raise that caused us to have to travel for hours. Ugh here we go !

*************************************
Kasminè P.O.V

I felt the car come to a complete stop, but ignored it because I thought we was stopping at another store. I was listening to Monica- Superman on my iPhone6 plus that I had just got for Christmas last month.

I felt a light tap on my leg but I just ignored it as usual then I felt another light tap on my leg and growled "what?" And my momma said "we're here girl, get the hell up!" I forced my eyes open and whipped them because my eye sight wasn't adjusting fast enough. I look down at my phone to see what time it was "7:26 pm damn I forgot the time is different down here!" I whispered to myself.

I hopped out the car and looked up to see a big ass house that sat like a mansion. My mom screamed out the house "grab your damn bags girl and get in here!!"

I grabbed my bags and ran in the house. It was so gorgeous, it had stair that led up to 5 rooms, I thought to myself why the fuck we need so many room but I was like oh what the hell. A huge kitchen with a bar in it and living room that had a big ass tv stretched across the wall. I was feeling this house.

I immediately ran up the stairs and picked a room and I was so excited because the house already had furniture and was already decorated. My room was hot pink, black and white with a queen size bed that sat right in the middle of the floor it had a walk in closet and its own bath room I just thought I died and went to heaven.

I unpacked all my clothes, took a shower to relax myself. When I got out I put on my fuzzy pink and grey pajama pants and a grey sports bra, then I laid across my comfortable bed and reached over on my new marble night stand to checked my phone and it was already 10:32 pm and I had 7 missed calls 6 messages and a lot of notification from Instagram and Twitter. I didn't bother texting or calling back because I was just ready to get some sleep.

I turned over and got back comfortable under the covers and whispered to myself "let the fun begin tomorrow" as I drift off smiling.

**************************************************************************

Sorry I ended this chapter so soon this is my first time ever writing so I'm just testing myself.
Tell me what you guys think...
Should I keep it going ??
Like , Comment, And Share 👍👎😁