the storm

Batman(bruce wayne)pov: i as was doing my night walk around the city and heard someone crying and I went over there in the alleway then I saw the joker i want over to the joker as i was going about to ask him why you are in the rain?

Joker pov: I saw batsy coming to me and he asked me why i was in the rain, i told him Harley kicked me out of the hideout for whatever reason. So I don't have to go anywhere for the night and I will call Harley in the morning asked her why she kicked me out from the hideout.

 Batman(bruce wayne) pov: I told him you can come with me for tonight and you can call Harley to ask why she kicked you out from the hideout, in the Morning. I have a special area for you in the bat cave

Joker pov: i said okay, we got into the batcar and i when got into the car sat down the seat, fell asleep on the seat when we got there into the batcave he put me inside a cell like inside of Arkham Asylum. Went to sleep on the bed and had a nightmare about my past and started crying in my sleep but for some reason relaxed in my sleep.

Batman(bruce wayne)pov: after we got into the batcave i put he into the cell made for him and after i put he down on to the bed in the cell. and a minutes before hear the joker crying in his sleep it seem he have a nightmare but i wondered what the nightmare about after i left from the cell told Alfred about the joker.

Alfred pov: sir you Surely make the Right decision we are talking about the joker what if he just used you for a plan or much worse thing to you. Sir I trust you with your decision but just make the right decision.

Batman(bruce wayne) pov: Alf, I am making the right decision and it is just for tonight in the Morning we will call Harley ask her why she kicked the joker out of the hideout. The next day

 Joker pov: i wake up in the morning then i hear footsteps come toward the door of the cell and i'm amused bats put me in here while i was sleep in the batcar. The person walks into the cell and places food in front of me and starts to eat my breakfast. It was really good. I said Thank you to the person.