Chapter 1: An Awakening

It was warm on the summer day. I discovered I had magic. I was home by myself with just the servants, my sister at witches school, and my mom at a business meeting. I was reading a book on magic outside in the garden under the cherry blossom tree. The rose's smelled like the first day of spring. I started reading when I saw something that explained why I might not have magic.

I was ecstatic I read that the reason why I didn't have magic was that witches who aren't born with magic usually have a magic that is unique to only them, a magic that no one has ever seen. I was like "I could have magic that no one else could do".

I read on to find out more about witches like myself. I was eager to learn more about the magic I could have. But to my surprise, I didn't find anything else.

I was a little upset but it didn't make me give up. I was determined to find out my unique magic. So I started where I found the book at my family's library and walked into the house. My family's house was rather large. I walked into the library planning on being there for a while so I had one of our servants bring me lunch and told them I would like to not be disturbed while I am researching.

To begin my search I walked over to the table and asked the library to bring me all books on unique magic and witches. Just lucky I had 10 books in front of me knowing this would take a while. I informed one of the servants that I would be there for a while and to inform my mom and sister when they got home. I began with the first book that was close to what I was looking for. The book I started with was called latent magic in witches. The book was a great help explaining that witches like me had extraordinary magic that could only be awakened when they realize their extorndaray potential.

Mom walked into the house with my sister wondering where I was they asked a servant to show them where I was.

My mom and sister walked up to me.

Mother"Aura your sister has some great news to tell you can you put the books away"

Sure library saves these books for later.

Aura "what is happening sister what is the great news?"

Well I was talking to the teachers at the school about you telling them how hard you study things even though you don't get magic and they want to invite you to the school as their first nonmagical witch student they say you can think it over but they need to know by next week.

Aura "sister that is wonderful but I got a few questions that I would like to ask if it's ok can you invite a few of them here so we can talk this over"

Jade "Sure Aura my little sister but before I do what were you studying before we came in"

Aura "uh mom can you leave I would want to tell jade this alone sorta a sister thing"

Sure thing you two have fun.

Jade "so what is it aura I've seen you study before but never this excited"

Aura  "ok jade what I am about to tell you has got my hopes up so don't do anything to ruin this ok sis"

Jade " I would never laugh or judge you you're my sister I care about you"

Aura " ok what I'm studying is the reason why I don't have any magic... .yet  these books tell of witches who aren't born with detectable magic are usually what are known as extraordinary witches the magic from these witches aren't detectable at birth because they are born with a unique magic that no one has seen before or is  extraordinarily rare to see if what I'm researching is true then I may have been born an extraordinary witch...jade why are you smiling"

Because I'm happy for you knowing the fact that you maybe one of the rarest witches in the world is exciting we have to tell mom she will be so happy.

Aura "no I don't want to tell anyone until I find out more about when I can use this magic inside of me this has to stay between us ok"

Ok sis I get it you want to wait until you find out what your magic is before you tell anyone but if there is anything I can do to help tell me and I'll drop everything to help sister code remember.

Also, I've thought it over and I would love to attend the school but don't they have dorms and they have your room with someone.

Well yes, but because of our family I've gotten my own room and it's pretty big I told them you would be staying with me if you joined so you don't have to worry.

Ok, when do I start?

They said as early as you want so we got a whole week to get ready.

Can I bring these books and some of my stuff with me?

Of course, you can little sister.

Ok, I'll be ready by tomorrow if it's ok with you sister.

It's ok with me sis get the books you need and if you need any others ill have mom send them over so you are going to be ready by tomorrow.

Yes, I know exactly what I want to pack.

Ok, then little sis start packing because tomorrow you are going to Which Royal.

Sorry chapter one is a little short but didn't want to give away too much on the first chapter remember to follow me for more Witch Royal is appreciated and comment what do you think of the chapter like how I can make it sound better.

Hope you all enjoy .