my info

sex: female

pronouns: she/her

sexuality: ace/aro i never want a romantic relationship and never feel bad about it

height : 5'6 

weight: 120 pounds

birthday: February 20

zodiac:  pisces

hair: same in cr

hair is soft and healthy, does not get greasy or frizzy.

nose, mouth, skin tone: same in cr

eyes: green like the sea 

no acne, bump, bites, strech marks

outfit i am wearing when i arrive: 

pant + shoes :

shirt: camp half-blood orange shirt

outfit fits me perfectly and comfortable, everything is my size.

legs and arms are hairless

languages i can speak/understand: English

normal mood: energetic, happy

personality: energetic, caring, funny, loveable, intelligent, easy to talk to. I am very confident and can easily go up and start a conversation. headstrong and will speak my mind. Sarcastic. Everyone laughs at my jokes and they are always perfectly timed. 

other things: 

I am a daughter of Poseidon

I am the most powerful demigod at camp half-blood

I can eat anything and still be thin and healthy

When I shift it is my first day at camp half-blood. I remember everything that has happened in my dr and no one notices that I'm different in any way.

POWERS/DEMIGOD STUFF:

I go on all the same quest that Percy goes on in the books, except I am chosen to go instead of Percy. I make the same decisions as Percy so the plot plays out as the same way as in the books

When i shift i don't remember what god i scripted my parent to be. I also do not remember what happened in the percy jackson books. I do not remember anything i scripted. I only remember the safe word back to my cr and that i scripted i would forget everything, so i wont freak out.

I am the most powerful demigod at camp half-blood. I have powers such as the ability to manipulate water and currents; enhanced strength/energy and senses while near the water; the ability to breathe underwater and operate old sailing ships with his mind; mental communication with animals, water nymphs, and some of his relatives; and the creation of small earthquakes and hurricanes. Water also provides a measure of protection from injury and fire.

My fatal flaw is excessive personal loyalty. I will risk my life (and even the world) for my friends, family, and sometimes even strangers and enemies with who I empathize 

When i shift back to my cr time will stop at my dr and when i shift back to my dr it will be at the exact moment i left. I still remember everything that happened in my dr when i shift back to my dr.

The first time i shift it is only for one day in my Dr

RELATIONSHIPS:

Percy, half brother. the second child of Poseidon. we don't like each other until I am 16. we are 2 years apart. black curly hair, same eyes as me, 5'7. he is outgoing and loud, Me and him have the same personality and look similar. comes to camp when I'm 15 and he's 13. 

Everyone else is exactly the same as in the books. Annebeth and Percy don't like each other and don't get together.

Backstory:

Same as Percy Jackson in the books  

When Hera takes my memories i still remember my safe word, just nothing else.