My stalking crush of a Wright-er

-*For whoever reading this don’t over think and relate the following with real life events ;)

OK 1 2 3 4

I Nola will be telling the story it’s a short one, its short cuz it’s not finished, it doesn’t have much to be told actually…………………….

 HOWEVERE I am not wasting your time -dear- reader I just wanna ask the question “what happens to a crush??? The end, what is it??? “

In case you haven’t figured this short is bout my own crush, it was a none romantic crush, but can all the crushes turn into love???!! And if not why do people bother???!!! I mean it’s hard to have a crush on someone -secretly or not- and it goes to waste at the end, aint it???

But, how did MY crush end exactly????  

Shall we know!!!!!

Hmmmmmmm one more thing this short story is a bit long

The story begins at the college house where college student live when they are away from home like myself and it can have anyone from any college, I live with my new friend the enthusiastic and the beautiful and the liberate and the sometimes slutty Viola.

 I was just sitting in my room wandering round my Askfm as usual and from nowhere he…………

“ ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG viola he replied he replied OMG I guess I’ll faint I can’t feel my head NOOOOOOOOOOOO Viola heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp”

“Gosh would you keep it together for god’s sake, you wouldn’t be that happy if you were having sex or somethin”

“He answered Viol he answered OMG”

“What was the question that time did you ask him to show his……….”

“NO, LORD I HATE YOUR MIND”

“Who is your true self? That was my question and he wrote the deepest answer eveeeeeeeeeeer I really love his writing peaces”

“Yeah deep my ass!!”

“C’mon I’ll read it to you:

 “My true self?? My true soul??? I’m still looking, I guess! Or no I’ve found it, yeah I have, but she left me lonely, soulless, heartless, aimless I have found her and she promised, she promised me, but she broke the promise, she left me and I don’t know where to.  To mars??? What’s wrong with earth??? But she can’t stand it there, she won’t, she’ll come back, I know she will.

 She’s just looking for answers, for something that’s missing…….. I understand my true self I understand you completely, go find your missing part, go seek it, go discover yourself and come back to complete me, but forget me not my dear self, forget me not as life there is far too perfect it can deceive you to stay the day.

That’s how I see my soul, just gone looking for perfection and she’s yet to come back”

“You need to find him for me pleaaaaaaaase please Viola pleaaaaaaase”

“What a flink am I supposed to do???? Wander around college looking for a hottie writer!!!”

“Well………..yeah for my sake!!!”

“I’ll curse you bad”

“C’moooooooooooon”

“You c’mon, why do you even want me to find him??? You don’t want to talk to him, you don’t want to see him, and you don’t want him to see you or even know you exist so, what’s the point of finding him??”