Best Female Villain

Kalila Shafai - Sakura_avrilroc

I step out gracefully from the Rolls Royce Ghost, refusing the aid of my butler- Pierre. I could walk up myself, I required no additional help. Yet, my personal assistant Jenny, curtsy of my father followed me. She kept talking and I kept ignoring. Gosh... she was so annoying. As usual, I had no particular emotion, just my infamous poker face. A I walked up the stairs, I sighed with relief fore Jenny had gone and my ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ was safe.. for now. I noticed that there was another person but before that, I was sharing? Unbelievable, a Pri-right, I wasn't one.. for now.

Samantha Scott - Molly11112

"What! Do you have an idea what they did to me in that 'Hospital!' This is mroe tahn revenage this is death!"I yelled plunging teh knife into Naomi's Leg. "I don't care if your my sister or not, Your not leaving here Alive!"

Kierra Shafai - Sakura_avrilroc

"you're telling me I don't know my own brother? listen up darling, one more word and I'll tell him you threatened me. I recorded all of this so he will always choose me first. you are not a part of our world and never will be"

Anna you may vote for yourself since theres only one person who isnt you on this