CHAPTER TWO!!!!!11!!!!1!!1!!!

"All done!" Harry said, signing both the marriage papers and adoption papers. You smile.

"Thanks Harr Barr."

"Np bae. Hay, when you get a chance, do you want to meet my band mates?" You giddily nod. He nods back and then the two of you just nod for awhile until he says his neck is about to break and you laugh. Anywayz, he gives you the band members phone numbers so you set up to hang with Niall. Unfortunately harry cant go cuz he is too busy signing all the paperwork (this adopting your wife thing was a financial and legal nightmare).

AT RESTAURAUTNT W/ NAIL

"Omg you're so quirky" you say, looking into his blue blue baby eyes. He says I know and you guys order spaghetti. You start to feel as if you might be catching feelings for him, but you dont really care bc harry is quirky too and he'll be fine.

"I've been meaning to ask......." Nail trailed off. You look into his eyez/

"yeah? "

"No nvm its stoopid." he said shyly.

"No ask please!" You say.

"Do u want to kiss me?" You gasp. But you don't say no. You think of what Harry would do if Nail asked him to kiss him.

"I guess. If its with spaghetti it ain't cheating..." You answer finally. Nail smiled, leaning in. Hehehehhehehehheheehehhheheeheheheheehhehehehehehe

Hehehehheheheheheheheehheheheheheheheheheheheheheehheheheheheheheheheheheheheehhehehehehehehehe

You be makin out with nail (with pasta ofc!!!!) but suddenly you start choking!!!! Nail being a polite brit rushes you to the hospital in his pink tesla. You are still choking so you cant breathe.... It hurts a lot but its ok cuz Nail is there.

AT THE HOSPITAL!!!!!

"Ok Mrs. Styles, what seems to be the problem?" The nurse person asked. You feel a little guilty being called Mrs. Styles, even tho the kiss was with spaghetti.

'Ahgchhhhggagh," You say, still choking. The nurse nods and leads you and Nail to a hospital bed.

"Y/N???" A familiar voice said from behind you. You turn around, coming face to face with your husband, Harry.

"OMG what are you doing here bae??" You ask. Nail looks a little guilty, but you brush it off.

"I was getting butt implants ..... what are you doing here?" He answered britishly.

"I was, uh,..." You trail off. Thankfully you aren't choking anymore but this conversation would be a lot easier if you just couldn't talk. Harry looked at Nail.

"Wait a second..." He said, a betrayed look crossing his face. "Is that pasta I smell???" you open your mouth, trying to explain yourself but coming up blank. "You know that's still cheating rite???!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??" Before you can answer, Harry runs out of the room. You leap out of the hospital cot and run after him, out of the hospital and through the city, running so fast. Harry finally stops at a dramatic goth looking bridge over a rushing river. It is now raining too. You look at Harry who is crying so hard. You feel pretty bad rn ngl.

"Harry," you call out. "Harry come back here and talk to me!" He said nothing and sulked on the edge of the gothicc bridge. "SMH," you mutter as rain drips into your eyes and it is not nice.

Suddenly, Harry smiled. you sigh a sigh of relief, because he was happy you guess. But then you look closer.

"Wait what," You say, confused. For in his mouth were two sporkling vampire fangz. "Ah Harry you're a vampire," You say. Harry closes his mouth and frowns.

"I trusted you, Y/N," He said, drama oozing from his veins. "I showed you my true raw segsi self. Im a vampire. I was an understudy in twilight." You gasp, and you try to back up but instead PLOP. off you go off the bridge.