Chapter 1

Madi (3 months before description)

I awoke to the irritating noise of my alarm clock that made me want to break the damn thing. Sadly it was another Monday, which meant I had to go back that hell hole called "Trojan High-Home of the Trojan Warriors" Woo! As you can see my sense of sarcasm is way above the average person. The only things that gets me up in the morning and actually want to go to school, is my friends. Man I love those girls, we have known each other since we were in diapers! Also I gotta see mah boys, I may hang out with them but they treat me like normal. I did my usual morning routine, huh I actually was up earlier than I usually am. I walked down to the kitchen where my mom was making bacon and eggs, man you gotta love moms that take the time to make you real breakfast. I scarfed down the food in under 10 minutes, like usual, hey I may be a skinny girl but I have a really high metabolism. I picked my car keys off the counter, walked to my Ferrari, and drove to school. I opened the door and reached in to grab my bag when someone came up behind me and put their hands over my eyes. I instinctively elbowed the stranger in the rib cage, hey I gotta protect myself. Those karate lesson were sure paying off, as I noticed my friend Travis laying on the ground, holding his side. 

"Damn girl! I was only joking with you! Next time you go Chuck Norris on me, let a brotha know! Travis said as he groaned trying to get up. I reached for his hand and pulled him up. He brushed off his shoulders, trying to look like a tough guy.

"Well pardon me monsieur! Next time, warn me before you come up on all of this!" I said as I pointed to my body. All he did was laugh acting as if I didn't have a good body. He did have a girlfriend so I know he wouldn't have said anything either way. We both entered the front doors and walked up 3 flights of steps to get to the 11th grade hallway. We both parted ways to go to our lockers, where I was greeted by Laura, one of my best friends. 

"Hey girl hey! Hope you had a fun weekend! Oh my gosh, my weekend was sooo boring! So I was with my niece......" Laura said in her peppy, cheerful voice like always. I love her to death an all, but com'on, it was a Monday and I didn't feel like talking so I zoned her out. Luckily, her boyfriend Cameran came over and distracted her. For some strange reason, I felt as if someone was staring at me. I shrugged the feeling off and walked over to my homeroom where I found Emily, Jamie, Brooke and Brianna (The Twins), all standing together; laughing about something that one twin did to the other. I'll tell you, those girls don't get along for nothing, and are constantly fighting.  Although they were twins, they were very different from each other. They looked the same but had different features that made you be able to tell them apart. All of them turned towards me and gave me a hug, we're like family since we're so close.

"Hey Madi! We were just talking about how at the twins' house, Brianna poured soda down Brooke's shirt; it was pretty hilarious! Jamie said in-between laughs. Brooke crossed her arms and glared at Jamie as if she was going to kill her. Brianna slapped Jamie's arm and told her to cut it out. I still had that feeling, it was starting to creep me out.

"Did you guys see Zach today? Damn, is it possible for someone to get more attractive over the weekend?!" Emily said, then proceeded to wolf-whistle. I smiled at that comment because I have had the biggest crush on his for a long time. Us group of girls are boy crazy, but what teenage girls aren't?! Surprisingly I hadn't seen Zach, I normally see him the first thing, since he parks close to me.  He's probably talking to his ex, Hayley, who doesn't like him anymore. The only bad thing about liking Zach, was that he was the biggest flirt in school, hell he would probably flirt with anything that has a vagina and walks! I felt a tap on the shoulder, and turned around to see the gorgeous grin Zach had plastered on his face. Man, the things this boy does to me!

"Hey beautiful, how are you today? he said as he engulfed me into a hug. No, i'm not dating Zach, but he has a tendency to call me things like beautiful,gorgeous,babe, and a whole bunch of other nicknames. I said "Great, if you weren't squeezing me." but it came out muffled. He noticed and let me go, leaving the scent of his cologne on me.

"What I was trying to say was great, but I guess you got the hint huh?" I chuckled. He always seems to brighten up my days. I heard the bell go off signaling that it was time to go to class. I turned to my friends and said goodbye. Before I left the class, Zach gave me another hug, then I walked to my homeroom. I could already tell that today was going to be very boring.