Skating Rink

~Cierra's P.O.V~
It was a friday night around 6:30ish. I was just in my room chillin listening to Perfect Weapon by Black Veil Brides (my fav band) then i get a text from friend Kiaya asking if i wanted to go skating tonight. I really didn't want to go but my parents were both drunk off of their asses so i said sure.

About 25 mins later we show up at the skating rink. Shes in a One Direction hoodie and a long skirt. I'm wearing my favorite BVB shirt and skinnis.

After we get our skates on we go out and start to skate a little bit. After about 10 mins i get shoved into a wall really hard and i fall on my ass. Next thing i know there is this rlly tall and very attractive country boy saying hes sorry and offering to help me up.
~John's P.O.V~
After i nocked her down i go back to help her up and when i see her up close i realize how gorgeous she is.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry i didn't mean to run into you like that."

"It's cool man."

"Ok but again i'm so sorry i'd never try to hurt someone as beautiful as you."

~Cierra's P.O.V.~
Did he really just call me that? Like im ugly af and i'm fat as hell!!!

"Oh um thanks."

"Anytime, but i haft to leave so can i get your number?"

"Sure!"

I blush and and put my number is his phone.

Later that night i finally get a text from him!!!

"Hey its the guys from StartSkate."

"Oh hey whats up?"

"Not alot and again im so sorry i like ran into you like that."

"Dont worry about it im fine."

"Ok well i gotta go to bed so text me when you wake up."

"Ok goodnight."