Watching till the time is right...

I am the one that keeps people safe, when they most need me, I help.

I watch people struggle, but I can only help those who need me most.

That brings me to Tony Stark.

I watched as the shrapnel inched closer to his heart, so I created Yinsen, to get him through this hard time.

This creation did not last, showing me I acted prematurely, Tony will need me more later.

So I waited and waited until I was sure, till I knew he was on the brink, till there was nobody left to help him. 

It made my blood boil watching as people turned there back on the one keeping them safe, one by one.

 Obadiah Stane, truly a stain on humanity.

Colonel Rhodes, while I do agree Tony had been acting unacceptably, he did not have to be so harsh, without a thought of what Tony was going through. (This is when he stole one of Tony's suits.)

Then, when the avengers turned there backs to him after Ultron, I had to step in.

And this leads me to where I am now.

Hi guys! I hope you like this story! I just wanted to tell you how amazing you all are, and the support that I get is amazing! Thanks a lot! 

I do not own the Avengers!

               Bold - the omnipotent's thoughts

               Italics - the Avengers thoughts