The Ending!

Nobody's POV:

All the Avengers had been transported back into the void. Silently mourning a man they had never met. "I guess I was wrong about Stark," Wanda admitted rather reluctantly, welcomed onto the Tony Stark defense squad. Clint followed soon after, silently sulking. Steve on the other hand still wasn't ready to give up. 

"Guys! Tony made Ultron, he killed people! He's the Merchant of death! What is wrong with you!??!" He screamed, in a rage. His entire team had turned against him. Like how he turned against Tony. Sophie appeared, a sad smile gracing her features. "Rogers, you are being quite unreasonable. Since you seem to still not get it I will have to use these next memories, some might be particularly painful for you." 

The world blacked out.

Steve's POV:

Peggy was sitting in the middle of the room, smiling a playing chess against Tony. "Peggy, you once told me you fought against somebody with powers, Whitney Frost. I think. Could you tell me more about it?" Tony asked, he was much older, 17 by the looks of it. 

He must have already lost his parents. Steve thought. Knowing the deep secret he holds.

"Did I Anthony, I must have forgotten," Peggy said, not looking up. Tony shot her a concerned glance. Aunt Peggy doesn't forget things. His voice echoed around Steve's head. The scene changed and Tony was in the living room. "Aunt Peggy, what's burning?" He asked walking into the kitchen to see Peggy with her eyebrows drawn together in total confusion. "I don't know, I didn't put anything in the oven." "Yes you did, you were making your famous blueberry muffins. The ones Jarvis used to love." Tony specified, concerned when Peggy didn't realize what he was talking about. "I'm calling Uncle, you're forgetting a lot of things, Peggy, these are signs of dementia." He said, calling Peggy's husband.

The scene changed.

Tony's voice echoed around the room Steve was in, the Avengers had all been transported to different rooms for this. 'Peggy has had dementia for around a year now, she has forgotten Daniel. I can't see her like this, weak and unhealthy' As if Tony cares, Steve thought. Looking around, Steve realized he was in a senior center, Tony was carrying flowers and was dressed in a suit. He walked up to a door and collected himself, putting on his press smile and walking through the door. "Hey, Peggs!" He said, fake enthusiasm controlling his voice. "Aw, Howard! I have to talk to you! These nurses haven't allowed me to get out of bed, it is quite infuriating. Is Jarvis well?" Tony's face broke, weariness and utter loss painted his face. 'Aunty Peggs doesn't remember me.' Pulling himself together, Tony smiled, it was more strained than before, but it was there. "You were injured, nasty head injury, they said you wouldn't remember most of it." He said, voice cracking slightly. Peggy ever the spy picked up on it, "Are you alright Howard, you seem a little off." She asked concerned. 'I can't do this! I have to come up with an excuse to leave!' Tony's thoughts echoed. "Yes, I'm fine, it's just that Jarvis has been ill, and Anna isn't around. I've been running myself ragged taking care of him. Speaking of running myself ragged, I have to go, Stark Industries stuff. Take care." Tony said, lying through his teeth before turning around and running out. Once he was in an alleyway, outside and alone, he broke down tears staining his nice suit, screams echoing in the silent part of New York. But in Tony Stark style, he pulled himself together, dusted off, and left. Ready to take on the unfair world once more.

Time for this last memory. Steve should remember it. I transported all the Avengers into Steve's room for this one.

Steve's POV:

We had been here before, this is the meeting where I got the news of Peggy's death. The other me picked up the phone, answering it and going pale. I feel so bad for myself. I dropped the phone with a clatter. "S-somebody close to me just p-passed away." The other me said. Everybody else got up and comforted me. Natasha patted my back while Clint allowed me to cry on him. But then somebody else's phone rings, it was Tony. At the time I thought the call was from General Ross, but now I know it's from somebody else about Peggy. Tony got up to leave, pale and stricken. "God Tony, I just lost the love of my life, and you're leaving, how egocentric are you?" The other me said. I couldn't help but agree, she was my love, Aunts aren't as important. Tony shook his head and walked out, a tear falling down onto the ground. Well, I do deserve the comfort more than him. I thought. 

The world went black and I was soon back in the void.

Nobodies POV:

The Avengers were are feeling guilty, besides Steve. They had not been there for Tony when it mattered most. Steve opened his mouth, everybody else expected an apology, it was quite the opposite. "Well, Sophie shouldn't have made me rewatch that traumatic experience. And I know you all agree with me when I say I did deserve the comfort more. Peggy was the love of my life, and she was just Tony's Aunt. He's just an annoying brat who wants attention." Steve said matter-of-factly. Even Wanda couldn't hide her outrage. Vision was the first to speak, "How dare you! Tony has gone through more than you could ever know!" Wanda's hands turned red and the Hulk almost broke free, Natasha had a knife ready and Clint was fuming. Thor actually attacked, only to be held back by Sophie.

"I think Steve is not fit to be the leader of the Avengers, actually, he shouldn't be in the Avengers at all," Sophie stated quite bluntly. Everybody nodded in consent. 

Together They Would Help Tony Rise From The Ashes And Soar Like A Phoenix.

Guys, it's finally done! I hope you liked it! I am writing another story, except it should take place after Civil War! GO, TEAM IRONMAN! *Go check the story out right now!*

--Love y'all 3000!--