Chapter 1~

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS ,I DON'T OWN TOGA, DABI OR MHA I'M JUST A CHICK WHO WANTS TO WRITE  A FANFIC~ THAT'S ALL~ :3

"haha! you'll never catch me Hand face!" Toga yells at Tomura while running away from him. "hey! get back here! I'll turn your Ass into Ash..!"Tomura yelled at her. she was running away with the Hand that he wears on his face.  "you Damned brat..!!" he threw his  shoe at Toga. 

Toga dodged it, at turned back to giggled at Tomura. but the shoe kept flying and it hit Dabi who was just passing by.  "Hey.. watch where you throw stuff Hand face.."Dabi hissed while throwing the shoe back to Tomura. "Dabi..!!!" Toga yelled while jumping up him to kiss him. "ugh, get off psychopath.!" Dabi shrugged while pushing her away from his body.

"hey! give me back my shoe, Burnt face-kun"Tomura yelled while pointing at Dabi. "hey! you can't talk about my Dabi like that..!"Toga pulls out her knife and point's it to Tomura.

Tomura grabs the knife by the blade and turns it into ash. " are you you trying to fuck with me..?" Tomura glares at her. "my knife..."Toga stares at it's ashes. Toga grins and pulls out another knife points it back  at Tomura. "you're hopeless.."Tomura scratches his head and goes to his room.

"humph! I'll always protect you..!" Toga said smiled at Dabi flipping her knife in the air and catching it continuously with one hand.  " you're a lunatic." Dabi facepalms. " I'am your lunatic..!" Toga hugs him tightly. 

Dabi sighs and just goes with the flow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------