Chapter 4: Confession

Chase could see the confusion in Tony's eyes and then saw it dawn on him what was happening. Chased was pushed out of the bathroom by Tony and down the hall. He could've sworn he saw something other than disbelief in Tony's stare, almost like hurt. But no, Chase thought, there's no way. Nessa was close behind Tony as he pushed Chase up against the wall, his hand gripping the front of Chase's shirt. Again, Chase was reminded of his dream.

"Chase, I swear to god if you were trying to- to-" Tony started.

"No," Nessa said, "it wasn't like that Tony"

"Then explain" Tony said, loosening his grip only a little. 

"Something came over me, all of a sudden I just needed a distraction from life" Chase explained.

"Tony, he asked and then calmly explained what was going on." Nessa said. "I know Chase wouldn't do something like that, there's no reason to worry" she continued. Tony let go of your shirt and stepped sideways to let you through.

"Good" Tony said, "because you're both my good friends and I would never want that to happen." Chase noticed an edge to his voice and wondered what that was about but quickly dismissed it. It was probably nothing. 

"Will you tell Josh and Charli?" Chase asked them both. Nessa shook her head no.

"I won't tell them but I hope you will do the right thing Chase" Tony said with a look. The way he said Chase's name made Chase happy. A blush was rising is Chase's cheeks.

"I will" Chase said in mock defeat, fully knowing he wasn't going to tell either of them, regardless of what was right. Tony and Nessa went back to the party and Chase went to his room, ready to crash.