Chapter 1

Robins POV

When I was in the living room I went to the window and all I can see is snow falling to the ground.Than I heard the door open and at the door was Starfire she asked what I was doing.I told her I was just looking at the snow.She than said if she can do the looking with me I said yeah. I love the way Starfire talked it was so cute and adorable like she was.I wish I can tell her that I love her but I don't need her to get hurt.

Starfires POV

I was doing the looking for friend robin than I found him in the living room he was doing the looking at the snow out the window and I went over to him and asked if I can do the looking with him. Than I asked him something friend robin do love me?He started to get the red in the face I wonder why he was red.

Robins POV

Starfire asked if I loved her I started to blush and I think she was Wondering why I was blushing. I told star I do love you but I got interrupted by Beast boy coming in the living room with Cyborg.Cyborg asked are we interrupting you two I said yes can y'all please get out.They left so I can finish talking to Star.

Starfire's POV

I asked friend Robin if he loved and he said he did love but than Cyborg and bb came in.I wanted Cyborg and Beast boy to live so me and friend robin can finish talking.

This is my first writing a story like this I hope all you lovely people like it I am trying my best and lots of love to you wonderful people