Chapter 1

Its your first day back in Japan and you decide to go to Nekoma High. The reason you want to go there is that a close friend of yours, Kenma Kozume, asked you to go there since he was the new captain. His, what you like to assume, boyfriend had graduated and decided to take over. You finally get to the school and you meet the team. Kozume 'thankfully' introduced you. He only introduced you to the old members of the club. He looked a little disappointed though. 

"Kozume you ok?" you ask like the good friend you are.

"oh our ace is missing once again.." he replied.

Suddenly the door opened and in came what you thought was a titan. Keep in mind that you were about 4'9, and yes Lev is taller from last year. Now he stands at 6'7. When he walked in he greeted everyone, but when he saw me he froze. made you feel awkward since he was just standing there. Then you some of the other players talking. 

"Hey did you see the new?"

"The serial rapist?"

"Yea!! isnt that crazy?"

You stopped listening there because that just freaked you out. Especially since you walk home everyday, and you could normally ask your brother, Kago, to pick you up, but he was usually busy with work. About a minute later the couch yells that you guys needed to start practice. 

"Why dont you decide what we do today." the couch says to you.

"o-oh erm.. why dont we split the team in half and do a practice game.." you suggested the first thing that came to mind.

And so they do that. Practice usually ends at 5, but since both teams were so determined, it was 7. You were tired as fuck. So you ask to join the game, on kenmas team of course. They let you join so you let kozume know you want to do your special move. So basically he sets the ball straight up in the air confusing the other team, that team includes Lev ;), then he runs from under it. And you appear and spike the ball straight down. Lev turns red for 'some' reason. And thank god, but that was the winning point. And everyone starts getting ready to leave, but a lot of the people decided to go in pairs. Kenma got picked up by kuroo so you quickly said hi, but they didnt leave because they wanted you to go with someone.  You said you would be fine, but they refused. Kuroo then goes up to lev and asks if you can stay at his place for the night. He agreed so they left.

{ "" is you and '' is lev}

"well theyre gone now ill be on my way" 

'kuroo said you would be staying with me for the night.'

"no no its ok ill be fine"

He then grabs your wrist and started pulling you along.

HAHA IM ENDING FIRST CHAPTER HERE ;))) 

dot worry ill start next chapter really soon ^^