Chapter 2

Authors note: i dont know how often ill be posting the story. sorry. schools just stressful right now.               

Continuing where we left off was where Lev dragged you out off the gym and is now pulling you to his house. 

As you walk to his house its pretty dead silent, and for some reason you had a really off feeling. as if someone was watching you, an i dont mean Lev since he wouldnt keep his eye off of you. As you had the chills, you remember what the 2 people were talking about. the rapist. You immediately gripped onto Lev's arm, it shocked him at first too. 

{"" is you  '' is lev} 

'you ok Y/N?'

you just stood there as if you saw a ghost. And before you could say anything more Lev had picked to up bridal style, and started jogging to his house. 

'its not to far from here so i can carry you.'

"i-its fine!"

you had another chill as if some was running towards you and Lev. Out of fear you pulled out your phone and dialed 911, even though you hate cops (ACAB >:[). and you screamed.

"I HAVE 911 DIALED IF YOU KEEP CHASING US!"

Lev had looked shocked, but you had whispered  to him to just keep running. He turned around while running to see a man, mid 40's holding a rope and knife. At that moment Lev had realized why you dialed 911. He ran as fast as he could. He knew his sister was home so he just booked it. And then the breathe of relief. It had felt as if you were holding your breathe the whole time, but you had reached his house. You felt safer. You walk in to see Levs sister ( i havent seen seasons  3 $ 4 so i wont be involving her to much) She greeted you and you said sorry for the intrusion. 

'I actually want to shower ill be back soon'

"i cant believe him. here ill bring you to his room" levs sister had told you

she brought you up to his room and told you to just wait for him and make yourself at home. as she was walking out though..

"dont break the bed" she teased..

and it made you blush like hell. You didnt realize why for a while.  About 5-8 minutes later Lev comes back. His towel only covered the bottom half of his body, and like Levs sister teasing, it made you blush. And then you realized that you liked the boy you only knew for a day. Lev had caught onto you starring at him. 

'dont look im changing'

You were still frozen since he actually had a really nice chest, you thought it was all of the volleyball he does. 

'hellooo? y/n??'

You were so frozen you didnt realize he had gone RIGHT infront of you. and remember how you are decently short? like 5'2 short? well youre eyes were right on his stomach. And you flinched! Next thing you know he finished changing already. 

'you should shower too, we were pretty sweaty.'

"oh im not that bad..!"

'no i insist. you on!!'

so he pushed you into the bathroom, and without thinking right when the door closed you already took you clothes off. aaand Lev comes back in with your towel.  

'a-AH SORRY Y/N!' 

and he slammed the door shut, but opened it slightly and threw the towel in. 

'S-SORRY!' 

and all you heard were loud spread out footsteps going away. It was only after you shower you realize you dont have spare clothes.