14

In which the three brothers of Jamornhum gather in one space.

Present time

The doorbell rang the next morning before the clock even change the numbers to 800. Beam sat up half asleep, clearly disturbed by the noise. Forth stepped down from the bed, scratching the back of his head out of a habit.

"It's okay, Beam. I'll get that." Forth said. "Get back to sleep, you have day shift today."

Beam kind of intrigued with the offer, but he did not think he could go back to sleep when someone came over to their house. He was still worried over Forth's emotional state.

Although the tanned guy seemed better before they headed to bed last night, Beam could not help but to worry still. For Forth was always good at being strong. Beam did not want the guy to force himself to be strong this time.

A man could cry all he wanted to, that was not a weakness.

Beam rubbed his eyes for a few seconds, before he too jumped down the bed. Shivering as his cold feet touched the floor, Beam reached for his hoodie and put it on.

He was still wearing his white tank top and a pair of beige colored shorts. As soon as he stepped out of the bedroom, he heard some familiar voice.

[ A/N : I need names but this time I kind of a bit lazy to search around so I asked you guys before and just picked randomly whichever that is suitable with the story :) thanks for all of the suggestion! I need to use the name Wai though, because he was already mentioned before. ]

"Now who that stupid senior of yours that thought messing with Jamornhum is a good idea?" That voice asked, clearly hot-headed.

"Tell you, and what, P'Mew? You're going to punch him like you tried to do to a kid when we were in middle school?" Another voice chipped in.

"Shut your mouth, Ai'Wai!", "Why should I? It's my mouth!"

Beam chuckled softly hearing the banters. He knew exactly who it were. And Forth sure will have his emotional state intact with these people.

The Jamornhums.

"Are you going to argue with each other at this hour, at my place?" Forth asked. "Yes!" The two chorused.

Forth pinched his nose bridge. Sleepiness was already gone from his system.

"You're going to disturb Beam-"

Forth was cut off when he noticed Beam walking towards him. Beam reached for his arm and pulled him to sit on the sofa. Beam just sat on the arm of the sofa, right beside Forth.

"You should go back to sleep." Forth whispered softly. Beam just smiled and replied, "I slept enough."

The doctor than wai-ed the two brothers. "You guys are early."

"You bet we were. This old man over here took the earliest flight from Singapore, and dragged me here when I came to pick him up at the airport." Wai just rolled his eyes before let himself sit beside Forth, on the other side, on the sofa.

"Forth, look at your brother. I need to pick him up so early in the morning, yet this asshole tried to kill me by speeding all the way here." Wai whined, before he wrapped his arms into a hug around Forth's shoulders. He even leaned his head to Forth's shoulder.

"Jaturapat Jamornhum, who are you calling as asshole?!" Mew called out causing Wai to let Forth go and thrashed his legs dramatically.

"Must you call me like that?", "You are annoying!"