An Inexplicable Connection-1!

Happy, happy birthday to the super talented, long term absentee from Wattpad arshi-suchi ❤️

Stay blessed, happy and the same cheerful girl now and always!
Here is a small dedication to you on this special day of yours!

Not giving prompts for this!

****************************************

"Annika" Shivaay barged into the room to find a dressed up Annika.

"Kyaa hua Shivaay" she asked, simultaneously applying her gloss.

"Hmm actually…" he stretched.

"You got an urgent meeting. So, I should go by myself. Am I right or am I right?" She asked casually. He smiled at how well she understood him!

"Sorry Jaan. I should have double checked already" he made puppy eyes and she simply chuckled.

"It is okay Billuji" she said snaking her arms around his neck. That was when an idea suddenly struck her mind.

"Billuji.. huh then may I…" she inched closer to him and began playing with his shirt buttons.

"The buttons are going to come off now" he teased, but it was only later that her words actually started sinking in his mind.

"No no no..not at all" he screamed, understanding what she was hinting at. She was taken aback for a moment and then looking at his expressions, her face immediately fell.

"Shivaay. Please Shivaay..pleaseeeeee" she literally begged him.

"No Annika. No means no. You have just started learning to drive..you are NOT taking the car" he said firmly.

"You have been saying the same thing for three months now. Not fair!" she pouted.

"I will keep saying that till I am personally confident. Upar se.. definitely not after whatever happened yesterday" he emphasized.

"Shivaay. This is too much! Why do you even relate irrelevant things like this?" She faked an anger.

"They are related. Look at your eye bags. You did not sleep properly last night, which means you will not be able to concentrate on driving" he reasoned, as though connecting the dots.

"There are so many other nights as well when I don't sleep properly because of you" she muttered under her breath.

"What? What did you just say?" He stared at her.

"Gosh.. you are unbelievable" she scoffed.

The argument however went on for another ten minutes, the only difference being it was at a higher decibel currently.
.
.
.
.

"Oh my maata. What is this? So much noise" Pinky was petrified.

"Choti maa. Looks like they both are fighting" Om who passed by, commented.

"If they don't fight only, we should be surprised" Pinky remarked and Om chuckled at that.

"Chalo. Let us go and check. Or else they will go on with this for the whole day" she sighed and walked towards the corridor near their room.

"Oh my maata. Don't understand when you fight and when you reconcile. But, it happens in loops everyday. Today, what is the matter?" She asked with her arms folded across her chest.

"Pinky Ma. He is not letting me take the car. Phir se, same reason" she whined.

"Keep quiet." He stared at her. "Mom, until I am really confident, I am not letting her take it. It is final" he said sternly.