Chapter 1

It was a peaceful morning in Gusulan. The morning rays peeking from the windows warmed the icy white cheeks of the light bearing lord, waking him up from his slumber. It has been a long time since he had a nice, long sleep. After another successful night hunt, the juniors volunteered to take care of the rest, while his elder brother accompanied his uncle to Lianling for an important gathering.

Finally, they have the place all to themselves.
Him... and his beloved, who was snoring behind him, tired after another passionate night of love making.

"Weiying..." His lips curled up as he took the arm which wrapped around him, and kissing the hand of his Yiling Laozu, which was for some reason, relatively large than usual.

"Hanguang-jun" Weiying flirtatiously whispered. "You're getting a little plump down there."

"Plump where?"

"You know... your ass." Weiying smirked. "Maybe... we can switch it up next time? Hehe"

Lan Zhan was baffled. "...M-my ass? Switch?"

"Yeah." Weiying chuckled. "For a change"

LanZhan felt slight movements on the bed.

"This.." Weiying's hands caressed a circular flesh brushing against him. "...nice...round... bouncy.. ass."

*Pak!*

The slap of the flesh echoed in the pavilion.

LanZhan's eyes widen. Not because of Weiying's vulgarity, but because of the fact that the thing weiying slapped...

...does not belong to him.

He jumped out of the bed and immediately looked for his sword as he stared at the big lump between him and Weiying.

"Weiying! Get away from there!"

"What?" Weiying scratched his head as he saw something hidden under the sheets.

He also jumped out of the bed and took suibian as they stared at the thing with vigilance.

"Where's my bichen?" Lanzhan asked.

"I-I don't know!" LanZhan squinted at him. "I thought it was on the bed or something!"

LanZhan immediatelt pulled the sheets away, unveiling a full grown man was sleeping on their bed.

The large, fit man sucks on his thumb as he peacefully sleeps on their bed topless, with his ripped abs in full display.

"Nice." Weiying gave a thumbs up, LanZhan glaring at him as he took a spear nearby and pointed it at the man.

He gently poked the man's waist who immediately lets out hugh pitched chuckles. "Ah-hehe!"

"Cute." Weiying said.

LanZhan's grip tightened as the fiercely looked at the attractive man with resentment. "I WILL KILL HIM."

"We-we-we-we-wait Lanzhan!" Weiying stopped him. "Calm down okay? You're still a 100 times hotter. No need to be angry."

"...." LanZhan lets out a deep sigh and put down his spear. ".... Really?"

Weiying nodded.

The sleeping man slowly opened his eyes, unveiling a pair of doll-like eyes. He sat up on the bed and scratched his curly hair, his sexy lips pouting, before letting out a yawn.

He then looked up and saw the annoyed look on LanZhan's face.

His mouth opened with a wide grin as he waved his hand and jumped towards the Light bearing Lord.

"YO! FATHER!"

LanZhan and Weiying was frozen, as if their souls left their bodies.

With their mouths wide open, they watched the jumpy man as he playfully swinged around LanZhan's neck like an escaped Gorilla.

"FA-THER! Fùqīn! It's me!"

"....BICHEN!"