The story

Okay so basically this is the Naruto story with my character added in. Now Ren Namikaze is the fraternal twin he was born after Kushina Uzumaki had the 9 Tails taken out of her by Madara Uchiha, his parents were surprised that he was there but Kushina was able to deliver the baby safely and held him and his brother close to her body as she cried. Ren looks like his mother but he has his fathers hair style but the color of his eyes and hair is his mother's. The brothers had the 9 Tails sealed into him and were raised apart on order of the 3rd Hokage. He also wears a green hoodie with a black inner shirt and black pants and blue shoes. He was also kidnapped by Orochimaru like Yamato was and given the ability to do Wood Style Justu. He was then able to escape 7 years later  and the 3rd took pity on him and let him the join the academy with the other students. Like Sai he likes to draw and keeps a journal with all his drawings in it.

Currently this story is going to go through his childhood with meeting the characters from the show. Since he wasn't raised with Naruto he has no idea he is his brother, he won't find that out until I'd say the Pain Arc, he will be trained by Jiraya along with his brother and he will have his own team and his own Sensei who will see him as their own child since they can't have kids. Anyway that's enough of me I don't wanna spoil things for you the readers so hopefully you will enjoy this story and remember that I don't own Naruto and Naruto Shippuden Masashi Kishimoto does.