fifteen

NOT ME TAKING A WHOLE ASS MONTH TO POST THIS

Taehyung groans flinging his phone, somewhere onto the bed–or he could assume was his bed. he was beyond exhausted, and seeing how his friends had already invited themselves over, it seems that he isn't going to be able to get sleep any time soon.

gathering up the little energy left in his body, he manages to stand himself up and walk towards the front door. As he approaches, the first thing that could be heed was the audible laughter. He could already imagine the earful from his next-door neighbor.

normally, his go-to move would leave them standing outside until he was satisfied. which would certainly have been very amusing but, since it was late at night, He thinks he'll save himself(and his neighbors) the trouble.

he finally swings the door open, revealing the group of friends.

Taehyung begins to part his mouth, planning on saying a witty comment, though was rudely interrupted by a 5'7 man jumping onto him, causing them to fall backward.

"You bitch" Jimin, who had wrapped his hand's around the younger man's throat, lightly suffocating the other, after-all he isn't aiming to get sent to prison at such a youthful age. However, he'll consider it. Since why not go to prison for choking one of your best friends to death for something you could only dream about?

"b-bro I'm literally just breathing" taehyung managed to let out little gasps, as he struggled to push the older off. The man was shorter than him and weighed less, but damn could he fight. 

"I believe that's the problem" god if he didn't have a whole ass man sitting on top of him, he would've beaten whoever that was.

The group just lingered around the pair, laughing historically at taehyung's failed attempts to get the other off. But as a few minutes seemed to speed through, yoongi–who was enjoying the little show. decided to finally put an end to whatever was going on, considering that they were still standing outside.

He merely pulled jimin off of taehyung, holding the younger back—who attempting to escape his hold.

Taehyung was squirming around on the soft carpet, struggling to fix his airflow.

Hell, if yoongi didn't decide to step in, he's sure as hell that the older would've killed him right there and then.

Until now, the group's laughter didn't plummet. But seemed to lessen as they walked over taehyung's withering body, heading towards the sitting area.

"Okay so, I get choked in my own home and none of you seem to care, what the fuck" an unbelievably loud-voiced rumbled through the living room, belonging to no other than taehyung.  
Walking in moments later with his fingers glossing the bruise that somehow started to boom throughout the center of his neck.

"I mean, I found it enjoyable" hoseok let out a laugh, before signaling for taehyung to sit beside him, taehyung just grunted at the response, accepting the empty seat. The only intention the group had before coming over was to get the details out of taehyung about his so-called outing with the model— and simply because Jimin wanted to choke him but that's beside the point.

It wasn't any secret that the group had gotten thoroughly attached to the model, considering most of their conversations had seemingly turned into the boy.