Prologue

Alternate timeline

Ministry of Economy,Trade and Industry HQ :

" Sebastian! Bring down the CLASSIFIED DOC. 1D right now to me.." a voice came from one of the rooms, in a massive mansion of about twenty storeys.

A man in his thirties, wearing a black waist coat with white shirt and black tie, walked down the stairs, carrying a red file in his hands and entered the room which was full of tits and bits of papers and gigantic books.

" Sir" he bowed as he spoke, presenting the file on the table.

" There is something I would like to inform you about" he said, raising his head

" Go ahead .." replied a boy, around twenty years of age with cherry-red hair and mercury golden eyes.

" Yesterday, we received a call from the National Defence Ministry and Mr. Karasuma has requested for a private call with you."

" Hmm... Sebastian, leave the room now and make sure no one enters until I allow." the boy commanded.

" As you wish, sir."

The door closed behind and suddenly all the lights turned off in the room. The walls turned around into a screen. In moments Mr Karasuma was up on the call.

" Good to see you again, Karma" he began

" The time has come, we need to take actions as soon as possible.." he continued

" I see.. so the boy has finally escaped from the white room."

" Yes, and it seems that he has taken admission in a school somewhere in Tokyo."

" A child with extreme physical and mental capabilities. Strength and skills to match that of my own. This boy is nothing short of a professional but even then, he is still not perfect..." Karma sighed

" True indeed. He may possess extraordinary talents but still lacks on various crucial factors. I cannot help but pity on this poor kid who had to go through all the tortures of this infamous white room."

" Now since he is out, there is no guarantee of his safety. He might be able to protect himself under certain circumstances but.."

" Karma, I want you to keep an eye on the kid. Surely no one but you have the capability to face him. After all, you yourself had to undergo the same training as the kid after graduation from Kunugigaoka."

*silence*

"Let's just not revisit the past Mr Karasuma. I know what kind of horrors lie within those walls." Karma's tone deepened
"Keep looking out for more details.. Might as well call Nagissa for help. Did he return from his assassination mission in the the States ?"

" I am not sure as of now, but I'll surely get in touch with him." Karasuma replied

" Okay then, hopefully we can put end to this now.." karma smirked as he turned his chair around

" Very well.. we would keep updating the intel. Thanks."

End call

The lights turned on again.. Karma came up to his table and opened the file.

"So you have successfully managed to deceive the school grading system by manipulating your grades

"So you have successfully managed to deceive the school grading system by manipulating your grades...interesting "
AYANOUKOUJI KIYOTAKA.. WE'LL BE MEETING SOON