Chapter 1

"Zoe!" my mom yelled from out side the door

It was the first day back from Christmas break and I was not physically or mentally ready to go back to school.

"Zoe wake up!"my mom hollered through the door again
I sighed in frustration, rolled over and got out of bed.

It was only 5:30 but I still have to go for my daily morning run, have a shower, do my hair, and a bit of makeup. I moped to my dresser, pulled out some running shorts and a Matthew Espinosa t-shirt with the sleeves cut off.
---------------------
I just finished blow drying my mid back dirty blond wavy hair. I decided to do loose curls with it , and a bit of mascara and just a little wing of eyeliner.

Now what to wear? Omg thank goodness I got new close for Christmas. I decided on a Maroon skater skirt which I got from my dad who lives in Miami and an over sized black sweat shirt that my brother left when he went off the collage. And some black vans topped my look off.

I was ready for the day. I ran down stairs for breakfast to see a moving truck out the kitchen window, parked in front of the house across the street.

"I wonder who's moving in?" I quietly asked my self, but obviously not quite enough. My mom walked to the side of me.

" I don't know much about them but all I do know is it's a couple, with a boy your age." My mom said as she started waking to the front door and grabbed her keys to drive me to school.

I quickly grabbed an apple and ran to meet my mom in the car. There at the corner of my eye I saw the back of a boy's head who looked around 17. That must bee the guy my mom was talking about.
--------------------
We got to the front doors, it was a brief drive since we only live about 15 minuets away walking. I would've penny boarded if I weren't wearing a skirt. I kissed my moms cheek as I got out of the car

"Have a good day sweetie!" my mom yelled ate me. I just nodded so she knows I heard her. I was happy when I saw my best friend that I grew up with Emily and her boyfriend Kian.

"Guess what" Emily sang in excitement, this must be good.

"What do you seem so happy about"I tell her.

"Okay, well you Matthew Espinosa. who am I kidding of course you do but anyways he moved here, to California!"

That made me think of the people moving in across the street "that's cool" I say calmly.
---------------------------
After school Emily and I walked home cause we both missed the bus.

"So do you know who's moving in across the street from you yet?" Emily asked me. As I remembered I had told her at lunch time.

"No not yet, but you wanna go like welcome them to the block when we get home?" I ask her hoping she says yes remembering the boy I saw thins morning.

"Yâs why wouldn't I!!" We started walking faster and finally arrived to my house. I threw my bag on the floor by the table, as well did Emily.

My mom wasn't home cause she doesn't get home till around 11:00 ish every night. It's cool with me I guess it just gets kinda lonely. Thank god I have Emily.

"So we going over?" I ask applying some lip chap

"Yeah, let's go!" She says in excitement. we walked to the front door. of course she stood behind me and made me ring the door bell. That's fine I guess until I see who had answered it....
----------------------
A//N
Hey this is my first story :) so please no hate. I'm having troubles figuring out someone to play Zoe Williams. So if you can find someone with blond hair thank you so much
P.s
Love you all
-Emily