Chapter 6

•Zoe's pov•
I woke up to a good morning text from Matthew, which made me smile like crazy.

I got out of bed and hopped in the shower deciding to skip my morning jog. I got out put back on my sweats and my shirt, then blow dried my hair. I decided to go natural with my hair,which is basically beach waves.

After that I put on some high wasted denim shorts with a white tank crop top with a black cardigan.(picture above)Once I was finished getting dressed I ran back into the bathroom to do my makeup, which consisted on concealer, powder, and some mascara and eye shadow. And with that I was ready for school. I headed down stairs to see my mom standing I front of the coffee machine making two cups of coffee. I walked over to the side of her.

"Good morning." I said as she handed me a cup of the coffee.

"Good morning."She said back. "So did you get your homework done last night?" She asked me.

Shit is all I thought to my self, but thank god it's not due till tomorrow. "No, but. It's not due till tomorrow." I told my mom.

I went and sat down at the island finishing my coffee, as well as my mother. Once I finished my cup,i kissed my mom on the cheek saying my good bye, and headed out the door. I quickly grabbed my penny board and started heading to school.
-------------------
Once I got to school I saw Emily instantly as she ran up to me. she grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to a bench.

"Soooo?" Is all she said but I know she wants me to tell her about last night.

"So?" I reply back.

"So!!! What happened last night?!?" She asks in excitement.

"Well... We went for our tour, then went back to my place and watched tv in the living room then I fell asleep then I woke up in my bed and then we watched some more tv." And that's what I finished with.

"Anything happen?!?" She asks winking at me.

"Well... we kinda kissed, but I don't think it meant anything." I tell her and it's probably the truth.

"O.M.G!!!!! Ahh Zoe you kissed Matthew Espinosa!!" She tends squeal out.

"Yeah, I guess I did." I shrugged it off and got up from the bench. I started heading to my locker when I realize there was someone next to me and it wasn't Emily. I looked up to the gorgeous brown eyes looking down at me.Matthew.

"Hey!!" I say as I turn to hug him.

"Hey beautiful!!" He says picking me up and swinging me around. once he put me down I was happy to see him.

"Sooo... you coming to this school now? " I ask basically already knowing the answer.

"Yeah I am, and guess what!" He says in excitement like Emily did like 10 mins ago. "I asked if we could be locker neighbours, and they said yes!"

"Yaaaay." I squeal, and again start walking to my locker. Once I got there I put my combination in and opened it, stuffed my board in there, grabbed my books and shut the door.

"So what class do you have first?" I ask Matthew.

"Science, what about you?"

"Same, now hurry cause I need to finish my homework!"

"Okay okay let's go." we headed to class talking and laughing. Once we sat down in class I opened my books and got my work done pretty quick. I turned to Matthew who was now on his phone.

"Hey, when do you have lunch?" I ask him.

"I have lunch at 1:00 so second lunch again what about you."

"Again, same." I say chuckling. After that Matthew grabbed my schedule to compare classes. We have all classes together except for two, 1 social 2 algebra, and with that the bell rang.

--------------------------

The day flew by pretty quick, right now I'm grabbing my board from my locker, finding Matt staring down at his phone.

"Hey, how was you first day?" I say chuckling.

"Actually great since we're in like all the same classes, and I actually have a question."

"Yeah."

"Would you like to board home together." he asks me, but of course I'm going to say yes.

"Yeah sure." and with that we started to the front of the school. I dropped my
board, he did the same and with that we started boarding home.

We were talking here and there and then out of no where I felt someone's hand slip into mine. I look over to Matt as he's looking at me smiling. I just slowly look down at our hands and back up at hime and smile. we finally arrived home after about 12 minutes.

"Hey you wanna come over?" He asked me once I picked my board.

"Sure why not." we went through the back door cause Matt forgot his keys, and his parents wont be home for another hour. Wow his yard is really nice, and he's got a pool a bit smaller than mine but it's pretty big. We walked into his house, and I gotta say it's really nice.

"Your house is amazing." I say in awe. "And I've lived here all my life and I've never been inside this house." I say chuckling.

"Yeah it's really nice compared to my house back in Virginia. It was a bit smaller then this so yeah." he replied back while scratching the back of his neck while his other hand is in his pocket. "so you want anything to eat or drink?" He asks.

"Uhm no, thanks anyways." I say smiling at him.

"No problem, so what do you wanna do." he says while chuckling.

"I don't know, you choose." I say while laughing a bit.

"Well I got a pool table down stairs, and I'm just saying I'm pretty good at it." he says trying not to laugh.

"Your on." I reply as we run down the stairs. He collected all the balls and put them in the triangle I the centre of the table.

"You brake sense your pretty good." I say mimicking him.

"Alrighty." He said as he broke it and got three stripes in and one solid, dammit. "Your go." he said giving me a serious look, trying not to brake.

"Okay." I hit it and got a solid in and shot a again and got a two ball shot, I shot once more and missed.

We finished the game and he won by one. We heard a door shut up stairs so he ran up the stairs and I followed behind him.

A//N

Hey guys this is kids short but it's Ada double update so don't be mad.

-love emily