Idea *2*

I'm so sorry I've not been publishing. I've been a bit busy with all but I'm back.

       Why not just read??!📖

I mean you can just get an hard copy of a book and read or you read in Wattpad like you are now. Speaking from my angle I've been reading on Choices it's an app by Pixelberry. We all have our tastes of course you can also try Episode it's also good but I stick to choices.

You can also go for a school book for things you don't understand or you want to refresh your memory on something.

           Why not just write!!🤸
Writing is a matter of choice or preference, you may enjoy writing than reading or reading than writing. As a writer I encourage others to write, but if you want to write there's something you should keep in mind which is consistency. You have to be consistent with what you do, you don't start today then 2 weeks later you give up, No!!. You never give up as a writer ♥️.

Starting to write with zero reads is also not encouraging but you still do it because it shows the hard work and commitment you put into it. You being a writer doesn't mean you can't show others your book, softcopy or hardcopy it doesn't really matter.

Don't let others bring you down.
A lot of people may say your book is pointless this or that, but don't stop. Of course opinions are needed for one to become better which is why it's advisable to involve adults or your parents.

Can I tell you a little secret?🤫

I searched my name on Google 😂 not for anything I just wanted to know I'm sure a lot of us have done it before and I saw two images of my book "Theo"  and "Taking Ā BREAK".
I was happy I showed my parents they were also happy and volunteered to help me edit. I just told you to let you know even little things give joy🙂.

If you decided to take the path of writing I can help you edit anytime just send me a text🤸🤸

Idea *3*......