lips with tips

Once there was a girl who wanted to kiss a boy. But nobody wants to. Everybody at school is calling her dork. But Johnny calls her Jessy her real name. Johnny the cutest and the smartest boy ate school who also wants to find his true love.
Once Jessy woke up late she only has 15 minutes to get ready so she got ready as fast as she could
When she got to school she missed her biology class. So she just waited for her art class for 1 hour.
She went to gym where she saw Johnny. When Jessy smiled at Johnny......someone has been running.
Felix just pushed Jessy as he laughed . Johnny got angry at Felix . Then Felix asked Johnny
"Are you falling with this girl?" While holding the back of Jessy. Then Johnny replied "y..yes"
Felix suddenly laughed while saying "THIS?" "Haha" "LOSER!"
When Felix left, Jessy asked "is it true?" Johnny asked in "what?" Jessy replied "that you are falling with me?"
Johnny smiled like a devil "I don't know" then the bell ranged Jessy runs as she is smiling with joy. Then as her class ended she went to her math class then she forgot Johnny is her partner for answering 1-10 question.
When she got inside Johnny is not there she sadly went to her table she saw Johnny with a another girl so pretty.
She looked at the board and the partnership has changed Jessy is paired up with her best friend Clara.
When it started Jessy looked at Johnny's partner when Clara talked to her Clara asked "wanna have a makeover? For the prom?""
Jessy looked directly to Clara slowly and shouted "YES PLEASE!" Then Johnny looked at Jessy and laughed
Jessy was so embarrassed so when the school is over Jessy went to Clara Jessy saw Clara crying alone Jessy asked what happened then Clara told Jessy her boyfriend broke up with her so Jessy felt sad then Clara told Jessy "come on let's start your makeover" then Jessy replied "sure" they went to the mall Clara picked a dress with a neon pink top and neon green at the bottom Jessy asked "this?" Clara replied "yes, do you wanna look pretty?" Jessy replied "fine"
When she tried it on she looks pretty but... "I will buy this but let's go to a salon after" Clara said Jessy replied "k"
They went to a top rated salon Clara asked a girl who will change the look of Jessy "um....please be careful with her um... Can you curl up her hair and with light blue eyeshadow?" Then the girl replied "yeah" it has been 1 hour of Jessy's makeover Clara accidentally fell asleep when Jessy went out Jessy shouted at Clara's ear for Clara to wake up
When Clara woke up and ignored Jessy talked to Clara and asked "um...hi?" Then Clara asked "who are you?"
"You're joking right?Clara?" Jessy asked Clara suddenly asked "wait are you....?" Jessy replied "yes" Clara shouted "REALLY?" "OMG!" "JESSY" Jessy replied come on Clara saw a restroom "Try the dress on" Clara said "right now?really?" Jessy asked in reply "YES!" Clara shouted when Jessy tried it on it looked perfect well almost.."dress in a rubber shoes that is old?is that what you've got?" Jessy replied "harsh" they went to a shoes shop where Clara bought Jessy a high heels with a color of yellow Jessy tried it on where she looked perfect but....Jessy fell Clara laughed "you k?"
Clara asked "um...you think?and can you please help me?!" When Jessy got up Clara bought the shoes.
They went to the house of Clara witch is so huge! There Clara trained Jessy to walk with heels.
Then it is time for the prom they went to the venue.There Johnny was alone when Jessy got in she looks so beautiful!
Then Johnny was so shocked when Johnny went to ask Jessy for a dance he saw FELIX asking Jessy to have a dance with him.then Jessy answered "o....ok?" Johnny was shocked since that night Johnny never talked to Jessy
Jessy never knew why then Jessy asked Johnny what's the problem then Johnny got angry and shouted at Jessy "ARE YOU NUTS AT THE THE PROM YOU SNABED ME AND YOU KEEP ON DANCING LAUGHING WITH FELIX THE BOY WHO JUST PUSHED YOU!" Jessy asked "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM AT THE MATH CLASS YOU CHANGE YOUR PARTNER WITH THE PRETTY GIRL OVER ME!" Jessy shouted. then slowly Johnny said with a low voice "so you were jealous?" Jessy replied "I hate to say this but...but y...yes" then Johnny in a sudden he slowly hugged Jessy while Jessy said "s...sorry" Johnny suddenly pushed Jessy and said "it's okay but we are not allowed to be GF and BF"
"Why?" Jessy asked "I...I already have a girlfriend and that is the girl I picked to be my partner" Johnny declaimed
In a sudden Jessy slapped Johnny's face and cried "How dare you I thought you were my true love " " I hate you" as she cries.when Clara saw Jessy crying she said "why?did Johnny has a girlfriend?" Jessy said "yes" Clara stand up and said " why are you crying? Boys can't and never let girls cry I thought you were brave. What happened? You are not the Jessy I know you are." Then Jessy suddenly smiled and hugged Clara "um...enough with the hugging?please?" Clara said
Then ever since they never talked to each other.
Jessy always tries to talk to Johnny but Johnny is always with her girl friend.