Hyunjin part 7

*door opened revealing a half naked hyunjin wearing a bathrobe.

"Y/n ".

He called my name.

" Yes--s Master "

"Please make me a cup of coffee and bring it in my room "

"Okay "

He left the room.

I bought the coffee and pushed the open the door to hyunjin's room.

Hyunjin was only wearing his pj's and towel around his neck with waters dropping from his wet hair.
He turned around and stood still like me.

Then "Y/n " You came. " ."Thank you "

Hyunjin POV

When I saw her. I knew I wouldn't be able to control the beast inside me.

She was wearing a nightgown which showed her curves perfectly. She was so perfectly built. Half of her body was revealing her tender skin.

Okay Hwang you need to control.

"Y/n " You came. " ."Thank you ".

She keept the coffee on my study table.

" You want anything else Master "she asked.

" No " Damn now she is calling me Master... She is forcing me to become a beast.

"You want me to help you dry your hair".

" Hmm"

She took steps towards me and stood behind me and pulled me down making me sit on bed she was kneeling on bed and started drying my hair.

This is not what I meant by 'hmm' that was a no. But now I don't want her to stop.

While drying my hairs off sometimes her hands touched my shoulder. She  had a beautiful and tender skin.

"GROANNNN"I groaned.

She stopped and hovering over me she asked is something wrong.
She asked all worried and that expression on face now I could not hold my self.

I pushed her on bed and towered over her

"What are you doing with me Y/n "

"I am sorry Master I will be careful while drying your hair "

"This is not what I mean. "

"Then? "

"You know. You came into a guy's room wearing that ,asked to dry his hair, calling him Master. Are you trying to seduce me. Huh? "

"No no . I swear I didn't meant that " She  was all shy and red.

I kissed her lips. As expected they were soft and tasted so good.

Y/n POV

His tall and muscular body was towering over me.

"What are you doing with me Y/n " He asked.

"I am sorry Master I will be careful while drying your hair " I apologize immediately not to make him angry may be I hurt him while drying his hair but they felt like silk.

"This is not what I mean. "

"Then? "

"You know. You came into a guy's room wearing that ,asked to dry his hair, calling him Master. Are you trying to seduce me. Huh? "

"No no . I swear I didn't meant that " I was all shy and red. My face was burning under his stare.

He suddenly kissed my lips. I don't know how a good kiss felt like but this was my first kissed and from the guy I fell in love at first sight and it was amazing.

"Y/n be mine tonight "

I nodded my head. Even if it's for one night I want to feel him inside me.

That night was hot and intense . Sounds of moaning were too loud but the couples didn't care. They were lost in their own world

*next morning

Word count -554
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°