First I Love You's

You and your boyfriend, Awsten were laying in his bunk exhausted from his busy tour life. Waterparks had just finished their show in Toronto, Canada.

"Give me your finger" You said out of the blue. Awsten stifled a laugh as you grabbed his right pointer finger. He watched as you put it on the home button of your phone. "What are you doing?" Awsten asked curiously.

"Putting your fingerprint in my phone." His expression softened and he looked at you with such adoration in his eyes. You smiled softly at him. "I have nothing to hide from you." You shrugged, slightly.

"You can go on my phone whenever, if you feel like it. I won't get mad. I know a phone is like a wallet, but I have nothing to hide from you in my wallet, either. I know we both have trust issues, but I trust you and I- I love you. So, so much."

Awsten instantly pulled you in a tight hug. You could feel him smiling against your forehead. "I love you, too." He mumbled, while leaving soft kisses against your head.

After a moment, he pulled back and grabbed your right hand, putting your finger on his phone. "Awsten" You laughed. He smiled wide. "What? It's only fair if I do the same. I have nothing to hide from you either. I really appreciate you. Even though you didn't have to do that. I love you, Y/N."

///
Short, but kinda cute.