With the taste of your lips I'm on a ride

George's POV

I still remember the day that I got through the X Factor first auditions like it was yesterday. And not only because I got through the first auditions, but also because it was the first day the Amy said 'I love you' to me.

It was always risky, cause it was me that said it first, but when she replied with 'I love you too' intstead of 'Love you too', it really made my day/week/month/year/life. I really did love her, more than she'll probably ever know. I loved everything about her, her beautiful long blonde hair, her amazing big brown eyes and phenomenal voice, and the fact that she knew everything about me and I her.

But it wasn't always like this, I wasn't always in love with my best friend. It happened when Amy had just turned 16 and someone dared us to kiss as a joke. I'll never forget that feeling, the fireworks and butterflies that came with it... it was amazing - something I never had before and still haven't yet experienced since then. That's when I realised how amazing she was and how amazing she made me feel, and I instantly fell in love with her.

She was always so supportive, the only friend I've ever trusted to know everything about me, and I'll never forget how she picked me up when I was feeling down, and always reassured me that others were just jelous when they bullied me. She's the one that stood by my side since forever, and part of me really wishes she knew how much I loved her, but the fear of rejection stops me. Amy is my perfect girl, and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't even be in Union J on the verge of fame, so it annoys me too that she doesn't realise that she was the reason for me singing Toxic and getting through. And the reason for Toxic - that kiss! With the taste of her lips I literally felt like I was on a ride!

So that's why I feel I owe her something massive, and I really wanna do some big romantic gesture for her, I'm just not sure what yet...