Part 1 ~ My shift.

*Ding*

I woke up to the noise of my phone going off. I rubbed my eyes and reached for my phone. I turned it on and the bright light of my phone momentarily blinded me. After I could finally see I then checked the time. 6:30.

"Ughhhh- Time for work...." I groaned and pulled myself up and out of bed.

I put on black leggings a f/c (Favorite color) tank top then a hoodie on over the tank top with galaxy print on it. I then brushed my hair and put it up in a ponytail (Or left it down if your hair is too short.) I then did some extra things to get ready slipped on my shoes then walked out the door.

"Hey Amelia!" I said walking in and waving at my coworker.

"Hey Y/n!" She said back smiling. "Have you heard! The Dream Team is living somewhere near here!" Amelia yelled excitedly.

"Yeah. But don't get your hopes up we probably won't see them..." I said sighing and leaning on the counter.

We continued to talk for a little till my shift started and I took her place at the counter. I checked out a few customers before something magical happened.

I heard the ding of the automatic door as it opened. I looked up to see some guys walk in. My eyes lit up as I recognized two out of the three.

It was Georgenotfound and Sapnap! And some guy in a Dream merch hoodie who I assumed might be a regular friend of there's and not a YouTuber.

I watched as they walked into the isles getting lost. I then went back to doing my job completely forgetting about them.

A few minuets later I finished checking out a old lady then looked away for a second.

"Hello!" I said as I turned my head to look at the customer and, was met with Georgenotfound right in front of me.

I looked over and saw Sapnap and the guy from earlier loading there groceries onto the counter. Sapnap looked up at me and winked then went back to the groceries. I stood there shocked a light red dusted my cheeks. I shook my head a little to try and shake away the shock then started scanning the groceries.

"Paper or plastic?" I asked getting ready to get either.

"Plastic please!" George said smiling at me.

I blushed a little then finished scanning there stuff.

"That will be $18.75."(I don't know what price to put) I said as George handed me the money which I put in the register.

"Thank you!" George said as they walked away and outside.

I then notice a sticky note on the edge of the counter. I picked it up confused reading it. My eyes opened wide as I read it.

'Hey I think your cute! Call me!
###-###-#### -Sapnap ;)

After my shift was over Amelia walked out from the back.

"Amelia!!! Georgenotfound, Sapnap, and this other guy were here and they were checking out and George smiled at me and Sapnap winked at me and left a sticky note calling me cute and giving me his numberrrr!!!!" I yelled all in one breath and then squealed taking a deep breath after.

Me and Amelia talked until I had to go home. I sat down on the edge of my bed and brought out the phone number and my phone. I dialed the number and sat there. With each ring I got more nervous and contemplated hanging up.

"Hello? Who is this?" A familiar voice said on the other side.

"Umm h-hey it's the girl from the grocery store.." I stuttered then let out a nervous laugh.

"Oh hey cutie~" Sapnap said trying to sound flirty but failed.

I laughed at Sapnap's attempt at being flirty.

"Hey! Don't laugh! Your supposed to be flustered!" Sapnap said with a fake upset tone.

I then heard some yelling on the other side of the phone. I then heard a few thudding sounds.

"George! Dream! Shut up I'm trying to flirt with the cute girl from the store over the phone!!!" I heard Sapnap yell.

"Wait did you get her number?!" George's voice said from in the room.

"Yeah- Well no- Not exactly- I gave her my number..." Sapnap seemed to be stumbling on his words trying to act cool.

"Simp!" Dreams voice came from the room now too.

"You know the girl from the grocery store is hot Dream! You were there! And you would be flirting with her too if you had her number!" Sapnap said trying to defend himself.

"Pfttttt-" I tried to hold in my laugh as tears came to my eyes.

"Sapnap did you even get her name? I bet you didn't!" George laughed.

"I- Ummmm. Hey what's your name?" Sapnap said quickly making me burst out laughing.

"It's Y/n." I said between my fit of laughter.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful lady!" Dream said I could hear the smirk in his voice.

(Sorry I am a female and I am not very good at writing books! I am not gonna be able to make it gender neutral because I will end up forgetting easily. Just replace the words with your preferred words! Thank you!)

Red dusted my cheeks as I looked down at my phone. I am lucky we are not on FaceTime.

"Haha thanks!" I laughed trying to play it cool like I was not about to die.

"Hey would you like to come over and hang? We could introduce you to our viewers I bet they would love you!" George asked getting himself excited even though I have not even answered yet.

"Sure! Is tomorrow at 9:30 good?" I asked while making sure I am free. Good thing it's Friday.

"Yup see you tomorrow! I will send you our address! We should be going now bye!" George respondes.

"On bye!" Me and Sapnap hung up the call.

I laid back on my bed with a sigh instantly curling up and falling asleep having DREAMs(Haha I am so funny! Not.) of our meeting tomorrow.

Thank you for reading and taking time out of your day I had fun making this and I am excited to make more! Love y'all bye!!!