The myth...

She was heard to have killed her pack and many others ...

A cross between a werewolf and a cheetah ... impossible

She had just left Beacon Hills after causing cayuse

And now was said to be coming to Mystic falls to start even more trouble ...

There clear blue skies in Mystic falls, a quiet morning, to quiet...

At the Salvatore's everyone gathered to discuss Damon's new suspicion in the girl that was said to bring cayuse and mayhem to what was now the mostly back to normal Mystic falls.

   "Damon she is a meer sixteen year old what harm can she do?", Said Elana.

    "Ya Damon your over reacting the rumors probably aren't true plus never trust a werewolf, where did you even meet this kid anyway?"Stefen said trying not the chuckle at his flustered brother.

    "That kid is Scott Mcall a true alpha who couldn't beat her , not such a 'meer' suxteen year old now! ... but never mind that, I think that your UNDER estimating this girl she is coming here for one of us apparently and it's not me so I'm just trying to watch your backs."

"Whatever you say brother."

  "Ya aren't I suppose to be the one that doesn't care about this stuff."Bonny said trying to understand his concern."

       "Well maybe I wouldn't be so 'uptight' but if you don't recall Stefen's little girlfriend Katherine, and that has led me to believe that we might have more on our hand then you think.

   A few day have past and nothing until...

Do you want me to keep going because I have so many ideas ... I'll keep you posted till next time loves 💖